Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

A couple recent additions. Got my G1 Prowl in the mail today. And ROTF Sideswipe is a milestone for me: first Transformer bought in a foreign country. Picked him up at Tesco's in Perth, Scotland. Damn pricey, though! Was like $18-19.

Boy, sure can't wait till we get Europe's VAT tax later this year/early next. :tdown

Anyhoo...

prowl1.th.jpg

prowl2.th.jpg

prowl3.th.jpg

sideswipe1.th.jpg

sideswipe2.th.jpg

Total Transformers overload for me today...It's freaking awesome! :drool

Got these in the mail today:

-Universe Galvatron

-Universe Dinobot

-Universe Prowl

-RID Ruination

-Disc one of Beast Wars Season 1

That and I ordered the Fansproject Bruticus add-ons, Can't wait for them to get here!

Yeah, I'm waiting impatiently on the Bruticus upgrade parts to arrive. Why can't it be June already!!!

Yeah, I'm waiting impatiently on the Bruticus upgrade parts to arrive. Why can't it be June already!!!

July actually, they were delayed again >_>

Still they are definatley worth the wait, and besides we'll have War for Cybertron to keep us busy until they get shipped :tflaugh

Well, Robot Heroes Blitzwing followed me up to the top of two more Colorado 14ers last week. Makes 22 14ers and 30 countries little guy's been to!

First picture is top of Mt. Elbert at 14,443 ft--highest point in Colorado and second only to Mt. Whitney in contiguous US. Second is top of Mt. Shavano. Shavano was quite an interesting day.

Well, Robot Heroes Blitzwing followed me up to the top of two more Colorado 14ers last week. Makes 22 14ers and 30 countries little guy's been to!

First picture is top of Mt. Elbert at 14,443 ft--highest point in Colorado and second only to Mt. Whitney in contiguous US. Second is top of Mt. Shavano. Shavano was quite an interesting day.

Click on the thumbnails to see him in all his glory.

post-2535-12742255957335_thumb.jpg

post-2535-12742256009877_thumb.jpg

gonna have fun setting stuff up tomorrow!!!

046.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

why haven't the kitbash and customizers thought of this yet???

053.jpg

get to work people!!!

Some recent stuff I just hauled in:

Iron Man 2 Movie Series War Machine (Wal-Mart)

Iron Man 2 Walmart Exclusive Mark VI 6" Iron Man (Walmart)

Iron Man 2 Concept Armor Series featuring War Machine Omega Factor Armor, Iron Man Vibranium Armor and Iron Man Bio-Metal Armor (E-Bay)

Masterpiece Skywarp (TFormers.com user: The Wombat King)

IMG_0286.jpg

053.jpg

You got that G3 Trailer for like $65, right? Thats such a good deal, considering I got mine around $90. If I had another Prime, I would so jump on buying another one.