Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Cybertron deluxe Optimus prime arrived today. Also for the hell of it bought an RPM Optimus Prime as it was only 2 euros. I can't remember the last time I bought a toy car that didn't TF :tflaugh

Good Mail Day.

Star Trek 2 disc special edition DVD

Second gun for Optimat Optimus

GIJoe DVD. Had to contact the seller on this actualy. it was suppose to be the double disc, and they only sent the single.

-even if they fight it, I'll just dispute the transaction, get my money back and keep the movie so it's all good.

Nisce little haul Liege. get some action pose pics of Optimal Optimus up as soon as poss. I like the idea of him having two cannons, as he looks like he should be heavily armed

I tend to keep his gun shoulder mounted. It adds to the back pack he's got.

This should make everything nice and symmetrical now.

Plus those tabs are minicon/energon weapon capable so I should be able to load him up pretty well now.

Still wanna find 2 more down the road for his fists and load up Primal Prime the same way but thats gonna be near impossible.

I don't know about impossible. You tend to find junker Optimal Optimus/Primal Primes every now and again on Ebay at a reasonable Price. You can allways build up an army of monkeys for your shelves and have to main 2 armed to the teeth.

Or, if you make a complete one minus the guns you need, shoot me a PM, I'd probably take one off your hands :shrug

Quite proud of my haul today, received animated Arcee, Cybertron Ratchet and Freeway Jazz and Classics Bumblebee. :) Really glad to have an Arcee, and for a good price to boot.

I don't know about impossible. You tend to find junker Optimal Optimus/Primal Primes every now and again on Ebay at a reasonable Price. You can allways build up an army of monkeys for your shelves and have to main 2 armed to the teeth.

Or, if you make a complete one minus the guns you need, shoot me a PM, I'd probably take one off your hands :shrug

Optimal Optimus guns show up from time to time. Primal Prime guns never do and i'm not buying a full figure just for one piece.

Seems kinda pointless.

If you get some Optimal Optimus guns and I can repaint them for you to go with Primal Prime :P I don't mind doing a favour for you

Preordered from BBTS:

ROTF Sea-Attack Ravage

ROTF Brimstone

Gen Drift

Gen Darkmount (Straxus)

Gen Red Alert

WFC Bumblebee

WFC Optimus Prime

WFC Soundwave

Got a couple of cool things today, Universe Cyclonus (Nightstick is awesome!) and Revoltech Gloomy Bear, who is oh so cute yet oh so deadly.