Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 05/06/10

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Sneak Preview Stuff:

x1 The Shining Darkness Playmat {Ebay Seller: legomyeggodude}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 TSHD-EN086 Saber Vault "Secret Rare" {Ebay Seller: mostexcellentcollectibles}

x1 TSHD-EN097 Genex Neutron "Secret Rare" {Ebay Seller: mostexcellentcollectibles}

24-MyNTFHaul_FOR_05-06-10.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 05/06/10

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - Sneak Preview Stuff:

x1 The Shining Darkness Playmat {Ebay Seller: legomyeggodude}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 TSHD-EN086 Saber Vault "Secret Rare" {Ebay Seller: mostexcellentcollectibles}

x1 TSHD-EN097 Genex Neutron "Secret Rare" {Ebay Seller: mostexcellentcollectibles}

24-MyNTFHaul_FOR_05-06-10.jpg

He's definitely the coolest right now..Far too large to get put away..I can't bring him home until after the move though. No he doesn't transform...he stands there and look really cool doing so.

An odd assortment came in today for just a few bucks, so..

0507000926.jpg

I have no idea who or what the 2 with the ?'s are..But if anyone wants them..they can have them. Also got 2 yellow Cliffjumpers..if anyone wants one..let me know. Got a HiTest or whatever his name is, to finish off my Dreadwind, and an Optimus Minor, just to add more to my Prime stuff, and finally caved in and bought that bat-Prime guy for like .99 I know they're missing their weapons..but oh well..

Beast Machines cheetor, and I think that thing was called EggLiger. It was a promotional item different from the other BW "egg" figures (I think)

Also, outside of Optimus Minor's tail everything looks complete, so, score!

He's definitely the coolest right now..Far too large to get put away..I can't bring him home until after the move though. No he doesn't transform...he stands there and look really cool doing so.

0507000926.jpg

I have no idea who or what the 2 with the ?'s are..But if anyone wants them..they can have them. Also got 2 yellow Cliffjumpers..if anyone wants one..let me know. Got a HiTest or whatever his name is, to finish off my Dreadwind, and an Optimus Minor, just to add more to my Prime stuff, and finally caved in and bought that bat-Prime guy for like .99 I know they're missing their weapons..but oh well..

Hey Sami,

I'm probably reading it wrong, but Bat-Prime's weapons are in his wings. Jus' trying to help :bwmax

I finally found a Voyager Mindwipe at Walmart tonight. I saw zero Scouts other than the two packs, but hopefully I can find Skystalker at Target tomorrow...

0507000926.jpg

Hey Sami,

I'm probably reading it wrong, but Bat-Prime's weapons are in his wings. Jus' trying to help :bwmax

good thing i wear glasses huh?

lol

The War for the Skies Legends 4-pack, $13 clearanced at KMart. Yay!

The bat Primal figure´s actually quite a cool figure. You can get some very nice ninja-esque poses outta him. Also how much do you want for one of those yellow CJ´s?