Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

i wouldn't know Sir Liege. I was kinda in a frantic search for this kit since I posted it up on the Endcap and nobody was willing to sell. Plus BBTS and RK ran out, as did TFSource. Then I Yahoo'd the kit and they were talking about it on I think it was Seibertron.com or TFW2005 (I think that's the name), and decided to check out each site's webstores that they promote. Ages 3 & Up just so happened to have some kits in stock, and so I bought.

Agreed, I finally bought the Superion apendage kit a couple of months ago and it really makes the figure. Without it he just can't pose. The only thing about Superion now that bugs me is the fact that the way his chest cinnects to his waist doesn't always like to sit, and can pop out at times

Agreed, I finally bought the Superion apendage kit a couple of months ago and it really makes the figure. Without it he just can't pose. The only thing about Superion now that bugs me is the fact that the way his chest cinnects to his waist doesn't always like to sit, and can pop out at times

If you can make it out, this is what I do. It prevents him from going forward.

1111sv.jpg

Is it the panels that are hinged that I'm supposed to be looking at? Putting them in a sort of "V" shape?

FINALLY bought some new toys. I got the Iron Man 2 Concept Series 3 pack. Omega Factor Armor, Bio-Metal Armor and finally, the reason why I bought the set: Vibranium Armor aka IRON PATRIOT!

Gawd the War Machine mold needs some ball joints. They all do.ho

post-10982-12728344837882_thumb.jpg

100_8323.jpg

Takara Leader Buster Optimus Prime (2-pack version with faceplate). Couldn't get myself to buy the 2-pack as I had no interest in getting another Jetfire (didn't like the brown plastic), so I convinced a chinese seller on Ebay to break up a set when I saw someone enquired about just Jetfire. $74 shipped ($49 + $25). I'll have this one combined with Jetfire.