Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I usually don't post ebay buys until I get them in-hand, but I'm way excited. Sami has shown me the goodness and light of G1, and in that spirit I landed Pointblank, minus weapons and wing/shield, and Chromedome, minus head and weapons. Both with moderate sticker wear, but in otherwise decent shape.

Pointblank looks better without his wing IMHO, and I'm going to hook him up w/ some mini-con weapons. I have some cheap Walgreens TFs (not exactly KOs, since they aren't a direct copy of any official TF), one of whom will dontate his head to Chromedome (as one already did his left hand for my spare HA Bumblebee).

Best part: Chromedome's alt mode reminds me of a 77-79 Pontiac Firebird from the front. Praise G1! :notworthy

OMG YAY!! How awesome is this guy?!

0408001038.jpg

They HAVE to make a Nemesis Prime version too!

What is this and where can I get one?! My boyfriend doesn't much care for transformers but a model train alt-mode might suck him in. :mwahaha

Not a toy haul, but I just saw the Hot Rod Soundtrack on Ebay for $6 shipped and couldn't resist (yeah, sometimes I still by CDs so what?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yacccC98uoM

frank02.jpg

I support Rod Kimble!!!

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 04/09/10

Transformers Galaxy Force > CD(s):

x1 Galaxy Force CD - First Opening/Ending {Online Store(s): Amazon.com}

Lego Star Wars > Classic/Clone Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 May 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 5 + JUMP-EN039 One-Hundred Eye Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x1 Volume #4 + YR04-EN001 Angel 07 "Ultra Rare" {Online Store(s): Amazon.com}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 ABPF-EN Plus Pack(s)-V1 {Store: Wal-Mart} - (1 ABPF-EN Pack, 1 DP09-EN Pack, 1 Official Token Card)

x1 ABPF-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 ABPF-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

5-MyHybridHaul_FOR_04-09-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 04/09/10

Transformers Galaxy Force > CD(s):

x1 Galaxy Force CD - First Opening/Ending {Online Store(s): Amazon.com}

Lego Star Wars > Classic/Clone Wars > Mass Retail:

x1 #8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 May 2010 - VOL 8 - Issue 5 + JUMP-EN039 One-Hundred Eye Dragon "Ultra Rare" {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x1 Volume #4 + YR04-EN001 Angel 07 "Ultra Rare" {Online Store(s): Amazon.com}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 ABPF-EN Plus Pack(s)-V1 {Store: Wal-Mart} - (1 ABPF-EN Pack, 1 DP09-EN Pack, 1 Official Token Card)

x1 ABPF-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x3 ABPF-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

5-MyHybridHaul_FOR_04-09-10.jpg

0410001250.jpg

Got in a complete Abominus--for the combined mode..now need to get one in little bot complete mode..And got a bunch of Repro label stickers to make them all minty fresh--and got in a 100% complete Chromedome for just 58$!!

0411001017.jpg

Now these guys are ALL minty fresh--thanks Reprolables!!

And you know, so far, 2010 has been all sorts of G1 good to me!!

0411001042.jpg

0411001039.jpg

0411001038.jpg

I don't even have the desire right now to look for new stuff, just loving the old guys all over again!

My haul from last week, thanks to InfiniteCRON:

IMG_0251.jpg

Dragstrip, Breakdown and Motormaster.

And Sami is shipping me some parts for Menasor.

I also picked up Dead End and Wildrider from E-Bay (from user Dit38), and I'll have pics of them posted as soon as I get them in.

To finish it off, I have this sitting in my Pile of Loot from BBTS:

C2571P0016.jpg

its just missing the two guns.

chalk up another rescued figure from the BBTS Action Figure Orphanage aka Vintage Department

0410001250.jpg

Got in a complete Abominus--for the combined mode..now need to get one in little bot complete mode..And got a bunch of Repro label stickers to make them all minty fresh--and got in a 100% complete Chromedome for just 58$!!

0411001017.jpg

Now these guys are ALL minty fresh--thanks Reprolables!!

And you know, so far, 2010 has been all sorts of G1 good to me!!

0411001042.jpg

0411001039.jpg

0411001038.jpg

I don't even have the desire right now to look for new stuff, just loving the old guys all over again!

Very nice Sami! :love This is where its at. Forget the new, or more recent, stuff. G1 Transformers are the heart of Transformers. Always have been, and always will be. :yay

Edit: By the way, I am very envious of your recent G1 collection. I only wish I could beef up my collection. Stupid unemployment!