Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 03/25/10

Transfomers ROTF > K-Mart Exclusives (#3) > Voyager Class > Asst. #94978:

x4 #94979 Nebular Starscream {Store: K-Mart}

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31308 Putty Patrol {Store: K-Mart}

Nintendo DS Accessories-TF Themed:

x1 ROTF Decepticon DS Skin {Store: K-Mart}

Graffix Stickers-TF Themed:

x1 ROTF Decepticon Symbol Collector Skin

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x2 Duelist Pack 2010 Collection "Red" + DPCT-EN004 Starlight Road "Secret Rare" {Store: K-Mart}

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: K-Mart}

68-MyHybridHaul_FOR_03-25-10.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 03/25/10

Transfomers ROTF > K-Mart Exclusives (#3) > Voyager Class > Asst. #94978:

x4 #94979 Nebular Starscream {Store: K-Mart}

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31308 Putty Patrol {Store: K-Mart}

Nintendo DS Accessories-TF Themed:

x1 ROTF Decepticon DS Skin {Store: K-Mart}

Graffix Stickers-TF Themed:

x1 ROTF Decepticon Symbol Collector Skin

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x2 Duelist Pack 2010 Collection "Red" + DPCT-EN004 Starlight Road "Secret Rare" {Store: K-Mart}

x1 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: K-Mart}

68-MyHybridHaul_FOR_03-25-10.jpg

FINALLY!! Been waiting almost 3 weeks for him to arrive..

0325000833.jpg

0325000837.jpg

And also got in Autobot Triggerbot Dogfight in--REALLY quick..I just bought him on Monday lol. Onward with more G1!!

Gawd Sami, slow down! I can't keep up! :P

Hey Liege, I think I am going to pick up a few G1 Clones myself. Most of them do not seem to be too expensive. A bonus for my pocketbook. :D

Im telling ya Taaron, be careful with FedEx. I used to work there so I know the kind of abuse your boxes get when were pissed (which was often).

"Oh great, Im falling behind again because the volume of packages is ridiculous. Guess what [insert someones package here] I hope you had insurance cause your gonna file a claim!" *throws box on the ground, jumps up and down on it, slings it into truck hard*

HA thats not the worst, a few years back my dad won this craftsmans contest "which was like a diy starter kit, had this new tech glue, a hammer, and some other bits", anyways fedex had a bunch of issues finding us. Eventually they did arrive and low and behold... THE FORGOT THE FREAKING PACKAGE! Next day we call and they said it had been delevered... well it turns out they found someone with a last name similar to ours like 3 towns over and just dropped it off... Needless to say, we never got the entire package. The person that had gotten it opened it, removed most of the stuff except the glue, and took it back.

Anyways that being said... we have been having to use fedex to delver some supply's for out vendor route, and they have done fairly good lately. I suppose its mostly because they merged with UPS in my area. Also my classics lot is comming through fedex... So I will report any issues.

Super new & Vintage haul today...

Just-Toys WST Military Operations Commander "Shockwave" finally :love

And Microman Super Mecha TCB-1 "Titan Command Base-1"... 33 year old pure Vintage :yay