Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Robovision Optimus Prime arrived from ebay, $10 shipped. He's missing his guns but he's goint to get parted out anyway. ROTF Defender OP is getting some silver body parts today!

i picked up an iron man helmet and a crossovers captain america. the helmet is fun, its too small for my giant head, even with the basket removed, but my nephew will love it.

crossovers CA is a turd as a standalone toy. its more expensive than a deluxe but the fit and finish is sub-standard. the panels that comprise the sides of alt mode are a pain to get lined up correctly and are really fiddly, and the peg holes are really hit and miss.

the robot mode joints are set up really weird, for instance, when you want to splay the feet out a little bit for a more natural pose, you cant on account that everything is ratcheted and splays too far for it to look right. the same holds true for the shoulder joints, they ratchet around at far intervals, making a natural pose anything but easy to accomplish. the leg panels dont fit very snugly and threaten to pop out if you look at them funny. the shield has a nice gimmick, but it will probably be discarded.

i do like the size and heft of it, and that once you get it in vehicle mode it holds together ok with all four wheels touching the ground and rolls nicely; but its going to get some work done on it, namely some joint tightening and remove the ratcheting, not to mention repainted and kitted into Roadbuster. ill throw up some pics when the conversion is done!

Classics Lot

Ammount Paid: US $152.50 + $10 shipping

Source: Ebay,

Seller: speedracex

classics%20lot.JPG

Powerglide: Complete With Instructions

Anime Starscream: Complete No Instructions

Skywarp: Complete No Instructions

Acid Storm: Complete No Instructions

Onslaught: Complete No Instructions

Galvatron: Missing Missile No Instructions

Octane/Tankor: Complete No Instructions

Ramjet: Complete No Instructions

Astrotrain: Complete No Instructions

Cyclonus/Nightstick: Complete No Instructions

Megatron: Complete No Instructions

Ravage: Complete No Instructions

Funny thing is, in the original auction description "which I copy and pasted an edited version above" the seller confused ramjet for dirge! XD

Other Stuff Bought

TRU NECA Bioshock 2 Figure: Subject Delta

TRU NECA Bioshock 2 Figure: Big Sister and Little Sister

TRU Reissue Insecticons

Legend of Zelda: A link to the past Manga

EDIT!

Just bought reissue perceptor off Toysrus.com

Payed for and waiting on shipping

FansProject Warbot

GIJoe 25th show acurate Lady Jaye

GIJoe 25th Quick Kick

GIJoe 25th 5 pack of BATs

I'm happy, but man a BIN button and beer shouldn't ever be paired.

also, I like the Crossover Captain America, everything lines up well and poses well on mine.

G1 is so much more fun to collect!

Try the clones. They're one of many novelties. They stand out though especialy now a days as they aren't just repaints.

The Clones are some of my favorite vintage figures (that I need to replace still)

Liege, you totally should have said "Send in the clones." Woulda been funny. :rofl

0324000903.jpg

Keeping up with mostly G1 hauls (and of course anything new Prime I can find..)

A mostly complete Abominus..I just need the head, Hun-Grrr gun, Sinnertwin and all his bits, and a Blot small rifle--if anyone has any of those and wants to sell, by all means please let me know!

Also found this Armada Prime candy spinner thing--Having never seen it before, I had to own it. Sweet!

And a G1 Quake..has both the targetmaster rifles, but not his turret gun..If anyone has that as well, by all means feel free to sell it to me!!

Still waiting on my damned Headmaster Hardhead...Blah.