Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Weds. 03/03/10

Transformers ROTF > Wal-Mart Exclusives (#1)/Voyager Class > Asst. #92665:

x1 #92668 Ramjet {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #2 > Asst. #83997:

x1 #89215 Sideways (Commander Series 03 of 04)/Card-Version #2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego Creator:

x1 #5864 Mini Helicopter "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #5865 Mini Dumper "2010" {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TWED-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x4 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

50-MyHybridHaul_FOR_03-03-10.jpg

Received an excellent trade deal! Picked up 10th Primal, Classics Ramjet, and Animated SS.

gallery_22120_1046_185382.jpg

Animated Starscream looks happy and should be, he was a hair away from being used as a golf ball.

JT, Nelo, pleasure to work with you guys :thumb Give em a good home!

Picked up ROTF Armorhide times 2 last night, now my 2 NEST strike teams are complete: NEST Ironhide, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Brawn, and Armorhide on Team Strike Force, and Magnus (Defender OP), Alliance Bumblebee, Brawn2, and Armorhide2 on Team Discovery Channel. :tfhuh (Magnus' wussiness had better come in handy.) :hawhaw

EDIT- I had forgoten what a FANTASTIC mold Armorhide is!! Do youself a favor and get a couple.

Also got the Funko ROTF Optimus and Megatron bobbleheads for $5 each at Target. Fun, they're always disgareeing...

Also a spare Battlefield Bumblebee (really just want his head) and Energon Towline from our very own Liege Evilmus- way to ship quick bro- and from Autbot Method (also with the quick shipping), Cyb. Scrapmetal, Cyb. Legends Starscream (I practically gave away my Supreme version a couple years back *sob*), movie Jungle Bonecrusher, and a couple BK Cyb toys.

Very cool, except Bonecrusher won't shut up about how much he hated being in that box w/ all those guys...

Found Bludgeon and Scattorshot at Target the other day, granted they were the only ones left. I also saw that they've stocked the new Iron man 2 line if anyone's interested in that.

I have IM2 figs all over, no intrest. I do want 1 3.75 Ironman though, don't care from what subline. If someonce can recomend a good one that would be great.

Isnt Marvel Universe Iron Man 3.25" or somethin? Thats pretty close. And theres like 3 or 4 of them to choose from. Im just stoked for Archangel and Kitty Pryde w/ Lockheed.

I only have a handful of the Marvel Universe figures but I like them being in sacle with the Joes.

Very happy that I got a second Spider-Man &His Amazing Friends set the other day. FireStar has my inner 8yr old flipping out. Iceman is a disapointing Silver Surfer repaint with a blocky head.

I'm only going for the figures I like, but between Marvel Univere, Armored Adventures, and Movie, there are to many to choose from.