Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

You'd probably have better results on these posts by either posting in the endcap, or seen on ebay. :thumb

Oh. That music Label trailer is nice. Is it a custom?

Nope its the real deal! It was put out by Takara and it plays Ipod nanos and some MP3's and the sound quality is surprisingly good! The Prime hean is modified and actually resembles more the G1 cartoon prime head and face.

IPodG1Convoy001.jpg

IPodG1Convoy003.jpg

IPodG1Convoy007.jpg

IPodG1Convoy006.jpg

G1 Thunderclash still on the insert and a second set of the Marvel Universe Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends 3 pack for only $10!!!

Pics will be posted later, for now I have to see which 3 pack box is in the worse shape so I'll know which one to open.

I finally found a Diaclone Devastator..sort of....it is a very good KO version from Taiwan. It looks almost exactly like the real one. Same colors and quality. I've purchased one other Taiwan KO...LioKaiser. The quality of this KO is very solid. In some ways it seems to be more sturdy that the real Hasbro versions. The KO has diecast metal just like the real Hasbro ones.

Also...there is one major difference as you will see in the pics. The breast wing plate has a slot to secure it to the body instead of the peg on the Hasbro versions. I like this feature better, b/c it holds more securely and actually helps make the figure more steady.

And now...here is a group shot of my green G1 original Hasbro version, my two color Hasbro G2 versions and the Diaclone KO version:

DevastatorGroupShot001.jpg

DevastatorGroupShot002.jpg

KOTaiwanDiacloneDevastator001.jpg

KOTaiwanDiacloneDevastator003.jpg

**Real Diaclone Devastator pic for comparison:

RealDiacloneDevastator.jpg

Back to KO Pics:

***Note: Yes I know that the crane truck's legs are not transformed properly, but these figures are like brand new and very tight joints. It would not budge at time of pic. Didn't want to force it and possibly break the legs off!

KOTaiwanDiacloneDevastator004.jpg

KOTaiwanDiacloneDevastator006.jpg

***Slot located in middle of the little panel section:

KOTaiwanDiacloneDevastator005.jpg

Now THIS is a Devestator!!!! Not that RotF crap that they pass off as Devestator. If I didn't have such fond memories of the green Hasbro Devestator, I would get one of those KO. I bet they are a lot cheaper (and according to you, a lot more durable) than the original Hasbro Devestator. However, those green ones will always be close to my heart since I had Scrapper and my brother had Long Haul and Mixmaster as kids. Now if I could just get around to purchasing a Devastator for my collection. I never do grow tired of looking at him though. Especially an army of Devestators like you have there. ;)

Snagged me a ROTF Lockdown! Last one in the store! :P

Also picked up Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Ponyo :yay

Ultra-Mattus, may I ask how much you've spent on that big beautiful bad-ass up to now? Good luck w/ the last piece.

Picked up 2 more members to build a couple NEST strike teams, Strike Mission Sideswipe and Alliance Bumblebee. I need to get 2 Armorhides, then I'll have two teams:

NEST Ironhide

SM-Sideswipe

Brawn

Armorhide

Magnus (Defender Optimus)

Alliance Bee

Brawn

Armorhide.

Plus whomever Legends Arcee wants to hang out with.

Ultra-Mattus, may I ask how much you've spent on that big beautiful bad-ass up to now? Good luck w/ the last piece.

Picked up 2 more members to build a couple NEST strike teams, Strike Mission Sideswipe and Alliance Bumblebee. I need to get 2 Armorhides, then I'll have two teams:

NEST Ironhide

SM-Sideswipe

Brawn

Armorhide

Magnus (Defender Optimus)

Alliance Bee

Brawn

Armorhide.

Plus whomever Legends Arcee wants to hang out with.

You mean Predaking or Ramjet? lol Just kidding.

I'm right at about $300 so far. Expensive, but I've been trying to get them with their boxes too, so that jumps up the price. It'll probably be up to $400 when I finally get Rampage. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Took my dog out, came back in and saw a big ass box from Nelo!

-7/11 Prime & Megatron straws

-TRU Soundwave (now I have one for alt mode :)

-TF2 The Fallen

-TF1 Starscream

-Animated Sunstorm in a box that I fixed right up (I know I know, but who can resist a discontinued boxed figure?)

-Altinator Dead End

Dealing with NeloDiavolo is always awesome. He always makes a great generious deal and ships practicly over night!

While shopping at Wal-Mart for Ponyo yesterday I saw some items I've only seen a couple times before.

Legends Devy, Wheelie, & Soundwave.

Also a line of toys based on the new movie "How to Train Your Dragon" that appear to be exclusives to WM.