Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Awesome haul man! You gonna open them up?

Star Convoy, one day you will be mine... *sniff*

Oh you know it! :tflaugh I have taken everything out of the boxes to play with them. I just but some back in till I make room. Its going to take me a loooooooong time to get all those stickers on them!

My TF Haul For Mon. 02/08/10

Transformers > Custom Figures/Accessories/ETC:

x4 Cobra Headmaster (The Headrobots) {Online Site: Anonymous}

x6 Joustra Variant Card {Online Site: Anonymous}

x6 Parody-Deformed Variant Card {Online Site: Anonymous}

33-MyTFHaul_FOR_02-08-10.jpg

My TF Haul For Mon. 02/08/10

Transformers > Custom Figures/Accessories/ETC:

x4 Cobra Headmaster (The Headrobots) {Online Site: Anonymous}

x6 Joustra Variant Card {Online Site: Anonymous}

x6 Parody-Deformed Variant Card {Online Site: Anonymous}

33-MyTFHaul_FOR_02-08-10.jpg

Apparently my order from Robot Kingdom came in today. However the mailman wouldn't leave the package because it required my signature and of course I find out right after work when the post office already closed :fire :fire

Anyway barring any setbacks I should be picking up Henkei Astrotrain and the Gear of War 2 set tomorrow.

I finally gave in and bought this playset. The Igear Computer Control Center (Teletran-1 inside the Ark) I wish they had made this back in the 1980's with the release of the original G1 figures! This thing is huge! It's over 2 ft., 5 inches long and 10 inches tall!

Yes it's alittle pricy, and the pieces don't snap together very tightly and the stickers aren't very sticky and come off easy. BUT>>>>

This minor issues can be overcome with a little dap of super glue on the stickers, and some smaller self-stick velcro on the backside. It really helped make the pieces more sturdy. Here's the pics with G1 figures in it:

IgearComputerControlCenter002.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter022.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter020.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter024.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter012.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter010.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter005.jpg

IgearComputerControlCenter014.jpg

Awesome Pics man! Looks great with G1! Just curious, how deep is it? I don't have much room table wise, but it may fit in my bookshelf. Now if they only made one for the Decepticons... :con

Awesome Pics man! Looks great with G1! Just curious, how deep is it? I don't have much room table wise, but it may fit in my bookshelf. Now if they only made one for the Decepticons... :con

Isn't there a Con version? I thought I seen a purple one.

Isn't there a Con version? I thought I seen a purple one.

Holy crap, you are right! Its in planning and they have some pics on their website!

Link to iGear

Man, I originally did not care for this set, but I may end up with BOTH!