Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I love getting packages a day early. Prime is in the pic for scale comparison.

From BBTS:

19853413.jpg

Inside the box:

PG 00 Raiser + Bonus 2 Way Stand

15232916.jpg

The first thing I noticed when going through the contents was that one of the packages was open. I believe it contained a ticket for the Bonus Clear Parts. I can understand why BBTS would take it, but dammit, I wish I had it.

Daaaang. That's humongous. I bet your delivery guy loved you today, didn't he? :lol

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/28/09

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #8 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #94040 Dirge {Store: Wal-Mart}

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31304 Pink Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #31308 Putty Patrol {Store: Wal-Mart}

67-MyHybridHauL_FOR_12-28-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 12/28/09

Transformers ROTF > Deluxe Class > Wave #8 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #94040 Dirge {Store: Wal-Mart}

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: 2010 Edition > 4" Articulated Figures > Asst. #31300:

x1 #31304 Pink Ranger {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #31308 Putty Patrol {Store: Wal-Mart}

67-MyHybridHauL_FOR_12-28-09.jpg

Daaaang. That's humongous. I bet your delivery guy loved you today, didn't he? :lol

Yeah, especially since it was light. He was carrying it over his head as he was walking up the drive way. At first when I saw him carrying the package, I was like damn, the box couldn't be that huge. The box only took up about half of the package. I think it was the same size box as someone's pile of loot from a few weeks back. BBTS has a tendency to put really small things in big boxes. Like that TFX-03 add-on, which could have been sent in dvd size shipping box, I got in a 12x12x8 box.

Dude you gotta post pics of that thing assembled and posed! I have a bunch of the little 4-inch Gundam, 4 of the larger Arch Enemy figs, but nothing approaching the awesomeness of the PG figs. Nice haul!

Well I don't plan on finishing the kit anytime soon. Not without the bonus clear parts, which I am guessing will arrive at the end of January or early February. I'm gonna mix and match the clear parts with this kit like I did with the PG Astray. Hadlen Weltall has been working on the kit, I think he's about 1/3 of the way through. I am in the process of panel lining though.

Well I don't plan on finishing the kit anytime soon. Not without the bonus clear parts, which I am guessing will arrive at the end of January or early February. I'm gonna mix and match the clear parts with this kit like I did with the PG Astray. Hadlen Weltall has been working on the kit, I think he's about 1/3 of the way through. I am in the process of panel lining though.

One of us! one of us! One of us! I'm somewhere in the 1/2 to 2/3 range now. need to build the head, weapons, and outer armor. I'm working on my latest photo journal for CDX. Here's the latest progress shot.

post-5567-12620969928533_thumb.jpg

My TF Haul For Tues. 12/29/09

Transformers Timelines > Botcon 2008 > Customizing Class:

x1 #83831 Shattered Glass Nightbeat Kit {Ebay Seller: tfctoy}

x2 #83831 Shattered Glass Nightbeat Prototype {Ebay Seller: tfctoy}

Transformers Timelines > Botcon 2009 > Customizing Class:

x3 Shattered Glass Thunderclash Prototype {Ebay Seller: tfctoy}

68-MyTFHaul_FOR_12-29-09.jpg