Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Here's my haul over the last week or so. I can't remember what I've posted due the move + lack of internet for a week;

Bionicle:

All Six Stars sets;

Tahu, Takanuva, Gresh, Piraka, Rahkshi, Skrall.

Transformers sleep set: Neat find @ Target on Twitpic (click for larger image!)

1202090813.jpg

1208090903.jpg

Got an 07 movie cellphone tagger Optimus Prime thing.

And to continue the M&M's ornament stuff, bought the 5 piece set..They're all roughly about an inch tall. I bought the Prime one individually awhile back, and then they went ahead and made this set. Cool seeing Skids get some love here now too. No Mudflap though.

Also got in the foreign keychain sets..We've all seen the Hasbro versions at all of our stores..For some reason over in the East they got completely different bulkier much better versions, with great detail and great paint etc..Still waiting on my 2nd Prime one to come in and my Bumblebee one as well.

Stopped into a couple K-marts yesterday to see what I could find and man did I find a figure I've been dying to get ahold of for quite awhile, Leader Class Brawl.

And the best part was that it was the original Brawl, not that deep desert version, but yeah that just made my week being able to find him, that and he's probably the second best movie leader class figure that's been released, right after ROTF prime.

I saw that Jazz today. I didn't like it in hand as much as I though I would so I picked up Leo Prime.

Weird thing about that mold. I really don't like it. It's very detailed, but stil plain. For some reason I keep buying it though!?!

I almost wanna track down a BC Razorclaw for some reason just to finish off the variants :shrug

The light grey mirrors and pipes are what made me put it back. To bad, it's one of the Animated figures that I really liked. Just gonna stick with the first one.

Still to anyone who missed it...

I hated the Animated Soundwave figure. I do wish I kept the guitar, and I wouldn't mind finding just the Ratbat either. Things like that are to goofy not to like.

As for Leo Prime, I really just wanted it for the homage. I love the Lio Convoy figure, so I kinda had to. It's way better then the first Universe Leo Prime offering. Sever points off for the core of the alt being gold though.

I'll always wonder why they drop the ball like that so often?

Again, if I can find a cheap BC Razorclaw cool. Otherwise I have enough of this figure to bulk up all my Cybertron Primes. I can be done with the mold now.

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/10/09

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Voyager Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83855:

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #83853 Autobot Blades {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

Fun Publications > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Timelines Comic #4 - Wings Of Honor CVR {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #4/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/2nd Reprinting" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #2/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #3 > Asst. #83997:

x2 #89209 Barricade (Commander Series 03 of 04) {Store: Target}

x2 #89797 Mixmaster (Commander Series 04 of 04) {Store: Target}

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #5.5 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87664 (CW25) R2-D2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

Comic Suppl(ies):

x1 Ultra Pro - Comic Series: 100 Silver Size Bags {Store: Queen City Comics}

Card Suppl(ies):

x1 100 Plastic Container Case {Store: Queen City Comics}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

52-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-10-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/10/09

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Voyager Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83855:

x1 #83852 Decepticon Dropshot {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #83853 Autobot Blades {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83971:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

Fun Publications > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Timelines Comic #4 - Wings Of Honor CVR {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - Tales Of The Fallen "Issue #4/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #1/2nd Reprinting" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Ongoing Series "Issue #2/CVR A" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Transformers ROTF > RPM Mini-Vehicles > Wave #3 > Asst. #83997:

x2 #89209 Barricade (Commander Series 03 of 04) {Store: Target}

x2 #89797 Mixmaster (Commander Series 04 of 04) {Store: Target}

Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Wave #5.5 > Asst. #87638:

x2 #87664 (CW25) R2-D2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 #87858 (CW29) Destroyer Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

Comic Suppl(ies):

x1 Ultra Pro - Comic Series: 100 Silver Size Bags {Store: Queen City Comics}

Card Suppl(ies):

x1 100 Plastic Container Case {Store: Queen City Comics}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart}