Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Latest Haul...

costume.jpg

costume1.jpg

costume2.jpg

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

I wanna comment, I'm just not sure how to?

...Well that's just Prime...

Wish I was posting that I got another transformer but alas this is not the case yet again.....

However.....

TRU 12am doorbuster Black Friday event I was able to get a zhu zhu hamster and the Lego Agents mobile command center & Lego SP3 raid VPR. Only had to stand in line for 1 hr 30 minutes with the best strangers I have ever met.

BBTS...the last of this years ghostbuster minimates will be arriving Monday along with a few Serenity/Firefly posters.

on a side note: going to the midnight opening knowing I have to be up by 6:30am...sooo worth it. Good thing Im in charge today.

It was gonna happen... Sami now IS Optimus Prime !!!

I'm a Decepticon man myself, but Prime never had legs like that :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot... picked-up another Electrostatic Soundwave yesterday. RATBAT kicks keytar ass :P

Yeah right... this is the new age where men want a real woman, not those "I need a samm-ich" gals who fall down and break in a slight wind !!!

Here in Wisconsin the new Animated have only hit Wal-Mart so far. Of course, since they're on sale today at Target :(

Latest Haul...

costume.jpg

costume1.jpg

costume2.jpg

Oh yeah! Following a sponsor link on ebay, saw they had this really over priced Optimus Gen-1 costume down from 109.99$ to 79.00$--Still over priced, but much more affordable. I want to make it a bit better for next Halloween though, more bulky--the mask it cool though! It comes in 4 pieces, the whole costume is velcroy goodness :)

Nice costume Sami! The helmet IS pretty sweet. You're being too hard on yourself, girl. From what I can tell, the "trailer" is pretty nice. Back on topic: I've yet to see Electrostatic Soundwave or Freeway Jazz. I love the Jazz mold. Soundwave is too small. He should've been a voyager....

I risked the Black Friday crowds! ...It wasn't actually that bad, at Target and Sam's, at least. (was almost tempted to run into Toys R Us, but it was getting kinda late in the day.)

Funny thing, I didn't plan on doing any shopping today, just ended up running in to get some hand towels for my apartment, and hadn't paid attention to the sales. :redface

Anyhow, I ended up leaving with:

T-Shirt/Baseball cap bundle: Decepticon and Sonic. I has black friday haul! More pics coming soon! on Twitpic (Click for larger image.)

Transformers:

Deluxe Thrust

Deluxe Ice Cream Twins

Leader Jetfire Black friday haul - Transformers on Twitpic (Click for larger image.)

Lego Star Wars:

Mini V-19 Torrent

Mini General Grievious Starfighter

Mini Tie Fighter.

then finally, the whole reason for the trip: the towels. I didn't forget them. :lol

Though, I ended up with a set of Bakugan toys in my basket, and I didn't remember putting it in there. o_O Luckily, I caught them before they were scanned.

Gotta say Black Friday this year was a living hell in my town at least, the people in line were wining constantly about how "ridiculous this is" and how they should be in the front of the line. :roll

Eitherway it's all good because I did get quite a haul this year as well

-TFA: Electrostatic Soundwave (one word- KICKASS)

-TFA: Freeway Jazz

-TFA: Cybertronian Optimus Prime

-TFA: Bumblebee

-TFA: Jetfire/Jetstorm (clearance at walmart for $10)

- $3 Toaster at Target which I will paint to resemble Ejector :tfgrin

- $400 dentist bill for the 4 teeth I lost when I got in the way of a mother and her Zuzu pet.

Ok the last one is a little exaggerated but those little computer gerbils were flying off the shelves. I still don't know why parents will spend $50 on a robot hamster when there was a pet store not even a block away that was selling real living hamsters for only $5 each :tflaugh

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 11/27/09

Transformers ROTF > Target Exclusives (#4)/Legends Class > Asst. #92354:

x1 #94017 Straightaway Shootout (Swerve - To - Sparkcrusher) {Store: Target}

Transformers - ROTF > Target Exclusives (#5)/Voyager Class > Asst. #93357:

x1 #94029 The Fallen (Burning Style) {Store: Target}

Transformers Animated > Deluxe Class > Wave #7 > Asst. #83462:

x2 #83494 Electrostatic Soundwave With Ratbat {Store: Target}

Transformers ROTF > Gravity Bots > Wave #4 > Asst. #83976:

x3 #94049 Barricade {Store: Wal-Mart}

Beanie Babies/Baby Beanies > Christmas-Related:

x1 Snowcap {Store: Books-A-Million}

Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga:

x2 Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga - Volume #1 + YR01-EN001 Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord (Secret Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x6 SOVR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Target}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Books-A-Million}

x4 HA01-EN Pack(s) *4-Pack Set(s)* {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

44-MyHybridHaul_FOR_11-27-09.jpg