Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Just snagged some Final Fantasy Master Creatures at Tsubasacon. Got me Yojimbo cause he was only 10 bucks, looks badass and hey, Yojimbo was cool. Also got my all time favorite Diablos and he is AWESOME! Now if they'd only make one of these for Anima I'd be set. Considering getting Odin, Knights of the Round and Mateus when I go back tomorrow.

Unfortunately they had no TFs like I had hoped outside of buttons and stickers. I had hoped to find some eHobby sstuff or that chara hobby Soundwave. At least the damn Micky Prime, but alas, it was not to be.

Just snagged some Final Fantasy Master Creatures at Tsubasacon. Got me Yojimbo cause he was only 10 bucks, looks badass and hey, Yojimbo was cool. Also got my all time favorite Diablos and he is AWESOME! Now if they'd only make one of these for Anima I'd be set. Considering getting Odin, Knights of the Round and Mateus when I go back tomorrow.

I'm not much of a statue fan, but those look pretty kool. Are they pretty small? I probably would've bought KotR. Diablos is my favorite GF from 8, but I don't think that statue does him just, could use some bats, but that just me.

I kind of wish I never sold my FFX Bahamut.... I don't even remember which one I had though.

http://www.gamechoiceclub.com/image/merch_ffx2_hmonster.gif

http://www.armchairempire.com/images/action-figures/bahamut.jpg

I also had FFX Yojimbo, but I also don't remember which version it was.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3250894649_b2e2ffc764.jpg

http://www.toysnjoys.com/finalfantasy/ffx2_hereticyojimbo.jpg

Final_Fantasy_-_Master_Creatures__Yojimbo_350_525.jpg

Thats the Yojimbo one. He is friggin amazing, the sheer amount of detail on him from the translucent water and sword slash right down to the small white flower petals swirling around in the base are incredible. It's almost unbelievable how well it's made considering I only spent 10 dollars on him. Diablos could have used some bats but for what he is it's really impressive. Compared to Yojimbo he looks small but I think thats just because his wingspan is so friggin big. They also did a great job with his detail as well, even painting his teeth and "gums" and considering how small they are on the figure it's impressive. I got him for sheer nostalgic value. Compared with Yojimbo he's just okay but I wouldn't hold it against him, Yojimbo has more colors and are richer as opposed to Diablos' simple red/black color scheme. Also he is practically hovering in that little gravija ball. Three spines of his wings are connected to the ball in the back but it's barely noticeable and looks really cool.

So what's that Ironhide like? Is he actually called "Recon Ironhide"? It's been referred to as "Jungle Attack" AFAIK. eBay China special?

LAFTOYS.COM order came in today, took an extra week due to a "site is moving" response.

1111t.jpg

I highly recommend the FlexiDisplay for anyone who has any type of airplane toy.

I needed another Michelangelo because he was my fave growing up as a kid.

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/13/09

Transformers Universe 2.0 > Toys-R-Us Exclusives (#5)/Commemorative Edition > Asst. #93295:

x4 #93452 Insecticons "Kickback, Sharpshot, Hardshell" {Online Store: Toys-R-Us.com}

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers Of Sky {Store: Gamestop}

Strategy Guide(s):

x1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers Of Sky Guide {Store: Gamestop}

DVD(s):

x1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers Of Sky "Beyond Time & Darkness" {Store: Gamestop}

8-MyHybridHaul_FOR_10-13-09.jpg