Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

111az.jpg

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

FF7 AC Cloud & Fenrir :tfsad :tfmad

I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure.

Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.

Decided to go to target today before class; ended up getting some new RPMs.

Skids Vs. Mudflap

Bumblebee

Ironhide

Ratchet

Longhaul

Now all they need to make is sideswipe, and at least the rest of the constructicons. There making Mixmaster and rampage is already out just need to get him.

Just by chance I stopped at Target today, They had Dead End, Blaze Master, Jolt and the Icecream truck.

I scored the last Icecream Truck and Jolt. I wanted Blaze Master too, but may be trading something for one so I'll wait.

BUT HOORAY FOR THE FRIGGIN ICECREAM TWINS!!!

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 9/10/09

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x3 Strafe With Rocketbot {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000)

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #11 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Dreamwave Productions > TF Comic(s):

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/March #01 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/April #02 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy Ika-Daikaioh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 SH07 Super Shinkenger Red {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

Bonus Stuff:

x1 Kamen Rider Decade - Fold Out Poster {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89048 Remote Control R2-D2 {Store: Target}

Beanie Babies > Spongebob Squarepants:

x1 Gary The Snail {Store: Books-A-Million}

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM: Race For Cornith (Volume #2) {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

53-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-10-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 9/10/09

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers - Henkei > Cybertron(s) > Exclusive(s):

x3 Strafe With Rocketbot {TFW2005 Member: Bodhar2000)

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #11 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Dreamwave Productions > TF Comic(s):

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/March #01 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 More Than Meets The Eye - TF Armada/April #02 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Candy Toy Ika-Daikaioh {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

x1 SH07 Super Shinkenger Red {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

Bonus Stuff:

x1 Kamen Rider Decade - Fold Out Poster {Online Store: CstoysJapan.com}

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89048 Remote Control R2-D2 {Store: Target}

Beanie Babies > Spongebob Squarepants:

x1 Gary The Snail {Store: Books-A-Million}

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM: Race For Cornith (Volume #2) {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

53-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-10-09.jpg

111az.jpg

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

I ordered the Cloud and Fenrir from an online store, fast delivery by the way, being 10hrs away helped. Anyways, before opening the box, I noticed that the extra hand was loose in the box, you can see part of it in the pic (From Seph's armpit to Cloud's elbow). It wasn't in the compartment where it should be, very suspicious. So I looked at all the tape that sealed the box. It didn't look like it was double taped, but the taped used outside was different from their other products. Opened it up, bubble casing inside a cardboard shell and more tape. As I was cutting the tape, I noticed that the left side of the bubble casing was taped to the inside cardboard box/shell. Once I finished cutting out all the plastic, I took Cloud out and his leg just fell right off and the joint was broken. Not only that, but the figure felt cheap. I didn't even bother taking out or even touching Fenrir. Boxed everything and called the site, they said they'll ship send me a different one. We'll see how that goes. So all in all, from what it looked like, someone had cut the plastic bubble from the left side where Cloud was, and replaced the figure and extra hand, that being why the hand was just floating around in the box. The Fenrir was probably legit, I don't know and I don't care wether it is now because of the issue with the Cloud figure.

Just got back from making a call and was told that that was the last item in stock, and that I'd have to wait a few more days for them to restock it.

That's a shame Optics, because I really dig my Cloud and Fenrir (along with the movie Sephiroth). I do wish I would have known that they'd release game versions of the characters so I could have waited on those.

Good luck on getting a replacement.

111az.jpg

FF7 Game ver. Sephiroth

That's a shame Optics, because I really dig my Cloud and Fenrir (along with the movie Sephiroth). I do wish I would have known that they'd release game versions of the characters so I could have waited on those.

Good luck on getting a replacement.

Yeah, a real bummer. That is the only item I am worried about getting...

So far I have:

KH Sephiroth

FF7 Sephiroth

FF7 AC Sephiroth

FF7 Tifa

FF7 AC Tifa

KH Cloud

FF7 CC Cloud

FF7 CC Zack

I have these on hold at a comic shop:

Both versions of Aerith (Game and CC)

FF7 Cloud & Daytona

That's why I am worried about the Fenrir set, it's the only one I need to complete my collection that isn't available at the shop.

I am super conflicted :(

I went to toys r us and they had ironhide and smokescreen, but I'm saving up for a horror con in orlando in october and I didn't buy them because I'm gonna see if I can't find any transformers there.

I did buy today the HALO 3 Flood zombie figure and a Code Geass figure at the mall. They also had the revlotech g1 Megatron figure