Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Kinda scored today.

Went looking around, didn't see much, the TRU Animated leader sale was disapointing. Saw HA Sideswipe there but at $35 it was an easy pass.

I saw Dune Runne, Scalpel and Swerve in Target, but they seemed a bit expensive so I walked away

Saw the same figures at Walmart for less so OK. I picked up Dune Runner and Scalpel, but realy wasn't feeling Swerve in hand. I went to the garden counter with some other items, got rung up and left.

I just got home, looked in my bag and there was a Sentinel Prime. I didn't take that off the shelf!?!

I looked at the reciept, saw that I wasn't charged for it, but to top that, I saw both Scouts rung up, then both of them credited :)

I love trainees in side departments!!!

Had I known, I would have grabbed Swerve too...

Kinda scored today.

Went looking around, didn't see much, the TRU Animated leader sale was disapointing. Saw HA Sideswipe there but at $35 it was an easy pass.

I saw Dune Runne, Scalpel and Swerve in Target, but they seemed a bit expensive so I walked away

Saw the same figures at Walmart for less so OK. I picked up Dune Runner and Scalpel, but realy wasn't feeling Swerve in hand. I went to the garden counter with some other items, got rung up and left.

I just got home, looked in my bag and there was a Sentinel Prime. I didn't take that off the shelf!?!

I looked at the reciept, saw that I wasn't charged for it, but to top that, I saw both Scouts rung up, then both of them credited :)

I love trainees in side departments!!!

Had I known, I would have grabbed Swerve too...

Wow i would get a sentinel for free. go get swerve he is awesome.

I already got Sideswipe, so I'm gonna wait for a sale. The alt was just to red for me.

I would have to agree that swerve is too red looking. That's why I got another sideswipe and made him red. And what a drool worthy red it is :drool (kinda hate myself for not having the pics done yet)

Actual haul:some clearance animated figures. finally got me swindle and had no problem paying a deluxe price for the 'deluxe' size bulkhead