Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 8/15/09

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Magazine Exclusive Hidden Disc(s) + Bonus(es) {Ebay Seller: spike-y7685}

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89051 Remote Control R5-X2 {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 1-Pack(s) {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #1 - CT05-EN001 Stardust Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

33-MyNTFHaul_FOR_8-15-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 8/15/09

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger:

x2 Magazine Exclusive Hidden Disc(s) + Bonus(es) {Ebay Seller: spike-y7685}

Star Wars > Remote Control Droids/Target Exclusives > Asst. #87849:

x1 #89051 Remote Control R5-X2 {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 1-Pack(s) {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #1 - CT05-EN001 Stardust Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

33-MyNTFHaul_FOR_8-15-09.jpg

Transfan2's basement, garage and attic must be overflowing. Where do you keep it all buddy? I bet you own a bunch of storage units lol.

0815090313a.jpg

0815091140.jpg

Found the new Robot Replicas Sideswipe and Fallen. Then at TRU I found HA Sideswipe, plus the Pez like things of Prime and Bumblebee, the Bumblebee M&M bank and the final clipper set with Grindor and Sideswipe. Fun haul today..Still managing to hold off on buying Devy..

Every time I see Devistator, I don't feel a twinge of the "man I want it" urge, and looking at the price tag only makes it easier to walk away.

Coming from a guy who bought and took back supreme devs, I agree with evilmus. Sami, I think that any true transformers fan (as you definately are) can keep passing on this p.o.s. There is just nothing good with that figure. He isn't even any fun with legends skids and mudflap and they don't look good displayed either.

The only Devs I will be getting is the Legends class one. He is a win-win. Now only if they make scrapper, hightower, and overload in voyager or even a class between leader and voyager and then somehow recall that crappy devs and make us a decent one.

With the Seven! constructicons and some decent paint apps. I don't mind the no robot mode, but don't make him talk or make noise. He didn't talk in the movie, doesn't need a stupid black hole sucking thing gimmick to make it cool. Give us a $45-55 figure that has seven constructicons with individual vehicle modes with good paint apps and a robot mode for devs that at least looks cool and has the correct fing colors (why do all the toys have a grey head but in the movie his head was Red!!!!) (and how rampage is Red in movie but yellow in toy!!!!).

Rant over... Hasbro is getting to me on the constructicons crap their pulling.

Every time I see Devistator, I don't feel a twinge of the "man I want it" urge, and looking at the price tag only makes it easier to walk away.

Coming from a guy who bought and took back supreme devs, I agree with evilmus. Sami, I think that any true transformers fan (as you definately are) can keep passing on this p.o.s. There is just nothing good with that figure. He isn't even any fun with legends skids and mudflap and they don't look good displayed either.

The only Devs I will be getting is the Legends class one. He is a win-win. Now only if they make scrapper, hightower, and overload in voyager or even a class between leader and voyager and then somehow recall that crappy devs and make us a decent one.

With the Seven! constructicons and some decent paint apps. I don't mind the no robot mode, but don't make him talk or make noise. He didn't talk in the movie, doesn't need a stupid black hole sucking thing gimmick to make it cool. Give us a $45-55 figure that has seven constructicons with individual vehicle modes with good paint apps and a robot mode for devs that at least looks cool and has the correct fing colors (why do all the toys have a grey head but in the movie his head was Red!!!!) (and how rampage is Red in movie but yellow in toy!!!!).

Rant over... Hasbro is getting to me on the constructicons crap their pulling.

you might want to get a couple fact straight before you rant.. there were 8 vehicles that formed devastator in the movie. his head was silver in all of the concept artwork.. the concepts and toys come first.. then the movie. it's not really hasbros fault that it was changed somewhere during the process.

there were two different rampage type characters. one was red, and one was the color that the figure is.. not to mention (again) the concept art of rampage was yellow.. like the figure. (but then again the rampage figure has a completely different alt mode than the movie) i highly doubt hasbro would realistically be able to make a figure that has more paint applications and the proper number of components for $50.. you must be out of your mind.. have you not realized that all figures ultra class and up have lights an sounds.. that's just the way it is. and again there were Eight vehicles that made devastator in the move.. long haul, scrapper, high tower, rampage, mixmaster, scavenger, overload, and.. the left hand of devastator, the one that connects to high tower.. a character that no one mentions.

i have devastator. i personally like it for what it is. i really enjoyed painting all of the little details on it. and i really liked transforming each of the components, the transformations were easy.. but i liked them. the head gimmick i thought was pretty cool.

i do wish it had more paint, more components, was a bit bigger, and had a more complex transformation allowing it to look a bit more accurate in the torso.. but i still like what we got, it's not great and it's not terrible.. and it was free, so i can't really complain.

Hey I wouldn't complain about free either. If it wasn't though, I bet you'd be a bit more jaded.

Then again, everyone is entitled to there own oppinion. Thanks for pointing out though that we're getting shafted on 2 instead of 1 components, just one more reason why not to like this...

Today, during my second viewing of District 9, me and my wife finished negotiating a deal and we bought a house!

house.jpg