Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My TF Haul For Thurs. 8/13/09

Transformers > Repro-Parts:

x4 MP Megatron's Ball Joint Connectors (For Hand Grips) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x8 G2 Gobot Proto: Sideburn's Gun(s) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x8 Spychanger Jazz's Gun (Black) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x13 BW Cicadacon's Wing Missiles (Clear) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x13 BW Cicadacon's Wing Missiles (Solid) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x12 Timelines Snaptrap's Hands (Left + Right - 6 Pairs) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

31-MyTFHaul_FOR_8-13-09.jpg

My TF Haul For Thurs. 8/13/09

Transformers > Repro-Parts:

x4 MP Megatron's Ball Joint Connectors (For Hand Grips) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x8 G2 Gobot Proto: Sideburn's Gun(s) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x8 Spychanger Jazz's Gun (Black) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x13 BW Cicadacon's Wing Missiles (Clear) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x13 BW Cicadacon's Wing Missiles (Solid) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

x12 Timelines Snaptrap's Hands (Left + Right - 6 Pairs) {TFW2005.com Member: Darkov}

31-MyTFHaul_FOR_8-13-09.jpg

I've been having a hard time with the having a baby thing with my parents freaking a bit so my girl had a bigger check and knew how much i've been wanting to get Supreme Devastator but just haven't wanted to spend the money so she went and bought it for me.

Having fun with the legends skids and Mudflap as we watch I love you man lol.

I've been having a hard time with the having a baby thing with my parents freaking a bit so my girl had a bigger check and knew how much i've been wanting to get Supreme Devastator but just haven't wanted to spend the money so she went and bought it for me.

Having fun with the legends skids and Mudflap as we watch I love you man lol.

Congrats on the baby and the Devvy! Just be careful not to confuse the two with one another lol. "Can you say Dada?"

"DESTROY AUTOBOTS!"

"Hunny come quick! It's a Decepticon!" :D joy!

Congrats on the baby and the Devvy! Just be careful not to confuse the two with one another lol. "Can you say Dada?"

"DESTROY AUTOBOTS!"

LMAO! Yeah this is actually the first time that I didn't have to play by myself either she saw it and had to do the part from the movie.

And thanks. I'm still kinda freakin out but I've been working alot and mainly been screwing around with my toys and friends lol.

"DESTROY AUTOBOTS!"

LMAO! Yeah this is actually the first time that I didn't have to play by myself either she saw it and had to do the part from the movie.

And thanks. I'm still kinda freakin out but I've been working alot and mainly been screwing around with my toys and friends lol.

I bet. When my friend was about to have his he was working non-stop at two jobs trying to get enough money together. You gotta make a little time for yourself tho to salvage whats left of your sanity, especially after the baby is born. But with you it might be easier because you can combine your love of TFs with the love of your child.

"Hey baby wanna play with Optimus Prime?" *hands baby OP figure*

"goo goo, DESTROY AUTOBOTS!" *Baby rips off Prime's head*

*dad tears up* "I'm so proud of you."

I bet. When my friend was about to have his he was working non-stop at two jobs trying to get enough money together. You gotta make a little time for yourself tho to salvage whats left of your sanity, especially after the baby is born. But with you it might be easier because you can combine your love of TFs with the love of your child.

"Hey baby wanna play with Optimus Prime?" *hands baby OP figure*

"goo goo, DESTROY AUTOBOTS!" *Baby rips off Prime's head*

*dad tears up* "I'm so proud of you."

:eek

You cannot keep a newborn baby and ROTF Optimus Prime in the same living space! Optimus might try to steal the baby's face at night! :tflaugh

Oh that I recently stopped at my local Target and Kohl's and to my surprise Kohl's actually had the newer transformers, I picked up Arcee and Rampage at Kohl's (buy 1 get one half off) and I picked up HA Bumblebee at Target.

I actually like Arcee alot more than I thought I would, I love the unique design though the right arm is a tad annoying. Rampage is......well Rampage is definatley a low point in this toy line, the only reason I got him over Swerve is because I needed him for my impromtue Devastator and the fact he reminds me of Rampage from Beast Wars. Human Alliance Bumblebee is just pure win, probably my third favorite figure of the ROTF line so far, not to mention continuously running over the Sam figure is worth the money the figure cost alone.

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! :yay But if you have voyager Megs (a.k.a. crabitron) you may want to keep crabitron away, as he has this tendency to eat babies...

Just thought a laugh might help out too... :lol