Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Over the weekend I picked up Blazemaster, the Ice Cream Twins and Jolt.

Haven't opened up the last two yet, but I did open Blazemaster last night.

He is WAY too over-enginerred for his size class, perhaps even moreso than Universe Galvatron!

The bottoms half with the legs are pretty straghtforward, but the top half is just a mess of twist and turns and the instruction booklet helps in no way trying to figure it out. He was several oddly place ball/socket and pin joints in the arms that look like they should turn one way, but don't.

I've been really loooking forward to this figure (Blaze, for all his simplicity, is one of my favorite Micromasters) and Blazemaster is a great homage figure in alt mode and colors, but his robot mode is just a mess. He's probably the one RoTF figure that I've been more disappointed in so far than anything else.

Basically, he's the RoTF's Hotshot from Universe-now we know why his shoulders hurt.

Saw G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra, today..so I got a mini poster, and a pack of trading(?) cards.

Here's my haul;

Toys R Us: ToysRUs.jpg

Legends RoTF The Fallen.

G.I. Joe ROC Barbecue

G.i Joe ROC Firefly

G.I. Joe ROC Storm Shadow (Ninja Mercenary)

G.I. Joe ROC Agent Helix

G.I. Joe ROC Rockslide A.T.A.V. W/ Snow Job

$10 promotional giftcard.

Target:TargetA.jpgTargetB.jpg

Transformers Tee-shirt with Optimus, Bumblebee, Jazz, Grimlock and Rodimus being the oddman out.

G.I. Joe ROC Dennis Quaid. I mean, "Hawk".

G.I. Joe ROC Air Assault Glider w/ "Grand Slam".

G.I. Joe ROC Snake Eyes w/ Arashikage Cycle

G.I. Joe ROCC Air-Viper Commando w/ Cobra C.l.a.w.

Halo Wars: UNSC Turret

Halo Wars: Covenant Ghost.

Whew. I think that about does it. I think I liked the film. :lol

Pictures'll be edited in with in the next day or so.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't collect much else anymore, I would totally get an army of those megabloks halo toys. I didn't like them at first but now I really like them especially since there pretty cheap.

Went hunting today at my 2 walmarts, 2 targets, and my toysrus.

Nothing new at the walmarts, toysrus or one of the targets but I went into the last one nearest my house determined to leave with something. All I was really looking for was jolt, long haul, or HA Sideswipe but I've been wanting to buy the supreme Devs which I see everywhere so I figured if they didn't have the first three I was just going to finally buy the $100 beast and try my best to paint him better.

But when I got in there I looked through the deluxes, nothing past wave 3.

HA bumblebees everywhere.

Looked through the congested voyagers full of Demolisher and finally saw the grey and green sets. They had two Grindor and Two Long Haul stuffed in the back. I looked up and saw that they were also on sale for $17.99 still.

Went up and they tried to tell me that it was actually $21.99. Got it for the $17.99!

So Not only did I save myself from Devs but I got a figure I've been hunting for on sale!

Good day.

Threw all these things into my Pile of Loot on BBTS today and happily so.

HAS14152.jpg

GI JOE 25th Anniversary Beachhead (Wooo!)

HAS14155.jpg

GI JOE 25th Anniversary wave 3 Firefly (YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

HAS15130.jpg

Animated Voyager Megatron

HAS15338.jpg

Universe Voyager Blaster and Heavy Load

HAS15339.jpg

Universe Ultra Onslaught

HAS15421.jpg

Universe Ultra Silverbolt

HAS15449.jpg

Universe Voyager Blades

HAS15881.jpg

GI JOE Combat Heroes! (Need MOAR Firefly!!!... and Beachhead.)

Grabbed me Storm Shadow Paris Pursuit and another Snake Eyes Paris Pursuit. Looked like they had the new waves out, noticed Cobra Commander, General Hawk, and Agent Helix(?)

Still no luck finding Jetfire.

Grabbed me Storm Shadow Paris Pursuit and another Snake Eyes Paris Pursuit. Looked like they had the new waves out, noticed Cobra Commander, General Hawk, and Agent Helix(?)

I think Agent Helix is that chick with the short hair who showed off the invisibility cloak in the movie. You also see her again towards the end when General Hawk is addressing everyone. I really wanna get that Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, but I haven't seen it yet.

And I haven't seen even a shred of Jetfire AT ALL either. This better not happen with Starscream.

I think Agent Helix is that chick with the short hair who showed off the invisibility cloak in the movie. You also see her again towards the end when General Hawk is addressing everyone. I really wanna get that Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, but I haven't seen it yet.

And I haven't seen even a shred of Jetfire AT ALL either. This better not happen with Starscream.

Agent Helix is supposed to be a game-exclusive character. I suspect the character doing the Invisibility camo demo was supposed to be Jinx.

Agent Helix is supposed to be a game-exclusive character. I suspect the character doing the Invisibility camo demo was supposed to be Jinx.

Yeah, I was thinking that was Jinx too, cuz she had short black hair (couldn't tell if she was Chinese though) and that she did some martial arts.

Anyways, about that Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes, I just found out that there are 2 versions of it. The only difference is that one has a grey Timber, while the other has a black.

0813090939.jpg

0812090957.jpg

My friend got these for me--Little clip on figures from the ROTF movie line, Prime, Megs, Fallen, Bumblebee, Ironhide and Starscream..There's a Grindor and Sideswipe out there, but so far, only these. Also got a cute little lunchbox with Animated on it, and a Voyager Grindor. Oh, also got a Gnaw repo tail in from a Darkov on TFW--Can't wait to get it home and complete Gnaw! Only 6$ on there instead of the 40$ they want on ebay.