Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I went there looking for the 3$ Pez Prime..and spent 100$ on everything else lol

I'de rather have those hauls than the ones around here. Got really bored before work and went to both targets and nothing new except devs and HA Bumblebee.

Also Was wide awake after work (Around midnight) and went home and changed and decided to go to the two 24 hour walmarts figuring that they would have stocked by then. Got there and they had but both stores have completely skipped over the Wave with Dead end and Jolt and went straight to Arcee. I'm so ticked but I did find an ejector and Legends mudflap for if I ever buy Supreme Devs. (which I know I will). Also picked up Stalker Scorponok and another Sideswipe to "Return" when I get the HA figure, but will most likely have to take them back now since when I left the last walmart my car started acting funny and don't have much money incase it breaks down. *Knocks on wood*

Wish list still:

Voy. Long Haul

Del. Jolt

Sup. Devs

Leg. Devs

Leg. Skids

H.A. Sideswipe

RPM Bumblebee (the single-packed new version) and Megatron. Bee is great, Meg is meh. Also Gravity Bots Optimus, so cool! Chunky-funky alt mode FTW!

I've got to get the Devastator RPMs track, these things are fun.

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 8/07/09

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x3 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

28-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-07-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 8/07/09

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92177 Scalpel {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x1 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x3 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

28-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-07-09.jpg

Went hunting the day before yesterday and spotted HA Bumblebee and Sideswipe. Sideswipe looks great but I passed because of the price. Also found two of the big Robot Heroes sets (not the one with Devastator). I picked up the one with the Fallen and he is HUGE! Jetpowered Prime is big, Tank Megs is awesome and big, and truck Ironhide is ok and big.

I also picked up Scalpel (the Doctor). He sucks but I like him in the movie enough to give him some paint and mods.

I saw those Robot heroes set and actually thought about getting the one with jet prime and the Fallen for my soon to be born son/Daughter just so I can say that I'm buying toys for my kid and not myself lol.

Also anyone who collects halo/marvel minimates/ Star Wars legos and wants figures cheap I have a sale topic where prices are negotiable to be able to pay for stuff for my kid (Not toys lol)