Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

0803092129.jpg

0803092130.jpg

0803092130a.jpg

A nice Prime day yesterday..the new Jet Power Up Prime with jetfire..Cool phrases, FINALLY a Prime with blue eyes that light up, he has an odd handle to hold onto behind him, but it's detachable. The Remote Control RPM also has cool phrases and sounds, lights etc..Good size to it as well. The Battle Charger Prime is like an interesting mix of Gravity Bot and Cyberslammer. The Robot Hero's are meh--I got them while up in Canada for 30$ each..I should have just waited, the states have them for 19.99$..I like the Prime with Jetfire, but, a few too many repaints, and their bouncing vehicles that are just hollow shells on large land bases are just ok. Fallen is pretty decent, very large and thick. The RPM's continue, got a Ratchet and Megatron. All in all a cool gathering.

The Remote Control RPM also has cool phrases and sounds, lights etc..Good size to it as well. The Battle Charger Prime is like an interesting mix of Gravity Bot and Cyberslammer.

I saw some of those at Target yesterday. I didn't look at the RC RPM Prime closely, tho, does it have rubber tires? My house is all hardwood floors, if they're plastic he'll just sit in place spinning his wheels. Agreed on the Battle Chargers, they are really pretty cool, it's a nice little transformation they do beyond the flip-up action of the original Bumper Battlers.

Now go find yourself one several of those Optimus Prime Clik candy dispensers!

Small-ish haul.

Gundam Dynasty Warriors for the PS3 (Used)

Gamestop Bunny

Macross DVD collection

Gundam 00 SE Set 1

The Reign of Starscream

Saga of the Allspark

RoTF Prequel Defiance

" Alliance

Castle Of Dreams manga

Optimus Prime Red M&M Candy container & fan.

??? Decepticon Yellow M&M Candy Container & fan

Funny, I mentioned the optimus Prime Klik candy dispenser, and I found them at Target tonight. The candy's ok, I like PEZ better. The Prime head is pretty detailed, could use a little paint. Bigger than ROTF Leader Prime's head.

I got the Bumblebee one for my daughter, it's prett cool too.

What section is it in?

By the checkouts, in the trading card section. Mine were on the bottom shelf in a small display box. Can't rememebr how much, prob $3 or so. On your way! :thumb

I just purchased G1 metroplex from our friends at BBTS for 80 dollars. (rubber wheels). He's about 75 on their grading system, but no worries. For my grand return to kitbashing (had to take some time off to take care of a few family problems), I want to detail him out and add clear windows to the towers and other details to really make him stand out, bore out the barrels in some of the laser cannons, and just give him a good going-over. Maybe even give him some decent fists, knee joints and elbow joints. (We'll see) Hopefully, I can make him shine!.