Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 8/02/09

Transformers Universe 1.0 > Deluxe Repackages > Wave #1 > Asst. #81157:

x2 #81159 Steamhammer {Store: Family Dollar}

x2 #81161 Barricade {Store: Family Dollar}

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83974:

x1 #92178 Reverb {Store: Meijer}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

25-MyHybridHaul_FOR_8-02-09.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

Yeah I think Family Dollar got all of KB's left over TF's when they went out of business. Found all of those same figures at the one down the street from my house. Very cool

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

Had myself a good day. Got a chance to reassemble my custom G1 ROTF sideswipe, just got some touching up to do. Found a Dune Runner and finally jumped on the HA bumblebee bandwagon. He is much more impressive than I first thought, but still has his quirks that I want to work out. I already tore his head apart to repaint his bug eyes, but I can't seem to get his chest fixed.

Anyone out there have a good mod for those damn spring loaded chest pieces?

Also, while I was at walmart, I happen to notice 2 of the target exclusive animated sunstorms and shockwaves sitting on the shelves with a price of $26. When did the 'target exclusive' go away?

Had to run into Dollar General a few days ago and found Transformers? Who knew! Ended up buying Universe Landmine, Brushguard, Brakedown, Lugnutz and Legends Soundwave (the Cybertron one).

Then I went to Target and found the ROTF Superion set. It wasn't anywhere close to the TF section which leads me to speculate some kid was trying to talk his mom into buying it for him. Upon failing he just put it where I found it. Or perhaps it was being hidden? Who knows, all I know is I got Superion!

Got bored waiting on my GF to get off work so we can go out and do something on our 5 year Anniversary and Went to the target, walmart closest to me. Still need to go to the other walmart.

At Target I found: HA Bumblebee (No Sideswipe), Devastator, and nothing higher than series 3 Deluxe and Series 2 Voyager.

At Walmart I found: Both Exclusive Starscream Repaints, Up to series 3 Voyagers (Still no Long haul or Grindor), and My Walmart skipped Series 4 Deluxe (No jolt or Ice cream) and has Series 5 up with only a few Arcee.

I'm gonna go check the Walmart farthest from me and check and if I don't find Jolt, Ice cream, Long Haul I'm gonna end up buying the HA Bumblebee and Maybe, just maybe, Supreme Devastator. I'm still debating on the Devs but need something to tide me over till the rest of the Constructicons (If there made) and EZ Devs.

Legends Soundwave (the Cybertron one).

Ouch. What was the damage on that? Last time I went into a Dollar General, their legends were $6.99.

It was $5 and I can rarely EVER pass up on a Soundwave. They had about 6 of them and I came really close to buying them all. Damn OCD.

I bought some KOs online today, pics will come when I get them (probably in a separate thread tho). I got ROTF yellow Soundwave, red Soundwave, silver Soundwave and a SWEET Animated Starscream with ROTF SS's deco. Tattoos and all.