Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Decided before I went boating today to check the two walmarts, two targets, and the toysrus today and get most of my shopping done for the week and didn't find anything prevailing. All I needed was Jolt, Arcee, Devastator, and the ez devastator and Jetfire. Got home and there was a letter in the mail from Mastercard which gave me basically a $75 Gift card for giving them so much of my dang money lol. Went boating got sun burnt and the town I was in (Caralyle) had just opened up a new Walmart and I needed food so went in just for a sub and as usual just strolled over to toys.

I actually gasped since I had been looking for Jetfire for a good Month now to no prevail. They had two primes, a megatron (who is all all five of my stores had), and one Jetfire sitting half behind megatron on the endcap. I used the coupon that I had for half price purchases on only the cheapest item on your receipt and used the gift card. I then took that out to my car and walked back in and bought Stratosphere and Breakaway. Man it is a good day.

Now only if I can justify buying supreme Devastator at the online prices since I don't know if any place around here is going to have it and maybe just fix up the paint apps. (Now only if hasbro would just make the ez devastator we would all be happy)

I'm not a fan of G1 mainly because I never watched it as a kid (It was beast wars that got me in) and I just wish that for the price tag we could at LEAST get the decepticon shield on Mixmaster's barrel let alone all the other horrible paint jobs that the figs have.

For me it is still going to be the Legends class Devy. I'll just order him online from Takara since Hasbro would Probably mess up that figure also somehow.

I just bought a G1 Sixshot on eBay, missing the guns but otherwise supposedly excellent shape, with tight joints and overall light wear. $30 w/ free shipping, is this good? Seemed cheaper than others I saw, I bought it on a whim.

Tried to find Jetifre, but came out with this at Target:

1213123.jpg

Was gonna pass on the Voyagers till I noticed 2 Grindors sitting on the shelf and thats when I thought of Long Haul. He was the only one, so I'm thinking the case was 2 Grindors and 2 Long Hauls.

5 MINUTES AGO JUST PICKED UP TRANSFORMERS 1986 MOVIE ON VHS!!! AT YARD SALE 1 BLOCK FORM MY WORK FOR $3.00

DO I HAVE A VCR ...NO. BUT ITS A PIECE OF HISTORY...

Ultimate WIN right here! :yay

Finally..after a LONG time searching, I snagged this very cool KO version varient of G1 Grimlock. I call him "GRIMZILLA!" He is awesome looking and I took comparison pics of him with my original G1 Grimlock and G1 Prehistoric Grimlock.

G1GrimzillaGimlock004.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock009.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock003.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock005.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock006.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock008.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock010.jpg

G1GrimzillaGimlock011.jpg

***ALSO snagged these two Target Titanium Exclusive figures:

TargetTitaniumFigures002.jpg