Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/10/09

Transformers Movie 2007 > Deluxe Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #81057:

x1 #81103 Starscream (Protoform) {Ebay Seller: myrt33}

Transformers Alternity > Destrons:

x2 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Plate Silver) {Ebay Seller: trinity-tron}

x2 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Premium Le Mans Blue) {Ebay Seller: trinity-tron}

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #9 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

BrickJournal Magazines:

x1 BJ - Issue #6 / Volume #2 / Summer 2009 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #1" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #2" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #5" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #12/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Maximum Dinobots TPB {Store: Queens City Comic & Card Company}

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM (Volume #1) - Start Your Engines {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x2 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

7-MyHybridHauL_FOR_7-10-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 7/10/09

Transformers Movie 2007 > Deluxe Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #81057:

x1 #81103 Starscream (Protoform) {Ebay Seller: myrt33}

Transformers Alternity > Destrons:

x2 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Plate Silver) {Ebay Seller: trinity-tron}

x2 A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z / Megatron (Premium Le Mans Blue) {Ebay Seller: trinity-tron}

IDW Publishing - Paperback(s):

x1 TF Animated - Volume #9 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

BrickJournal Magazines:

x1 BJ - Issue #6 / Volume #2 / Summer 2009 {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #1" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #2" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Time Wars "Issue #5" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #12/CVR B" {Store: Queen City Comic & Card Company}

x1 TF - Maximum Dinobots TPB {Store: Queens City Comic & Card Company}

DVD(s):

x1 Power Rangers RPM (Volume #1) - Start Your Engines {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh DM TCG:

x2 DPYG-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

7-MyHybridHauL_FOR_7-10-09.jpg

I had some time, so here's what I scored

TRU

Mudflap

Another Ravage

Universe Treadbolt(%50 off)

Target

BumbleSpud($7 clearance)

Superion

a new power drill

new collar for Phil The Dog

Wine Country

Case of beer

PetCo

40lb bad of dog food

Gonna go hunting again tomorrow, today was just passing time

Went to Walmart today, wasn't even looking for TFs. The place was full of screaming little kids.

Anyhow, took to customary galnce at the TF isle, or at least wanted to...

Just to many screaming kids "I want bumblebee, dad look at this one, no no that one jetfire..."

Decided to pass on the search and headed to the pet center. Just so happened to see a endcap full of leader Primes and megatrons with 1 Jetfire kinda tossed in.

Picked it up, walked past the screaming kids just to show them what for, cashed out, left, forgot what I even went there for.

Still, got me Leader Jetfire

Went to Walmart today, wasn't even looking for TFs. The place was full of screaming little kids.

Anyhow, took to customary galnce at the TF isle, or at least wanted to...

Just to many screaming kids "I want bumblebee, dad look at this one, no no that one jetfire..."

Decided to pass on the search and headed to the pet center. Just so happened to see a endcap full of leader Primes and megatrons with 1 Jetfire kinda tossed in.

Picked it up, walked past the screaming kids just to show them what for, cashed out, left, forgot what I even went there for.

Still, got me Leader Jetfire

Great score, Liege. :tflaugh

I kind of spent too much this weekend. Ordered the new Scouts from TRU, Leader class Prime from K-mart(for $27!), and picked up the RoTF soundtrack.

Picked up Sonic The Hedgehog for the PS3, and the Final Fantasy Advent Children Blu-Ray(Got it for $15, Rang up the right price at $29, but since the clerk on the sales floor told me it was on sale, they went ahead and honored it. :thumb) in preparation of my next purchase.

Next up was to Toys R Us to get me a $50 giftcard by getting in on their PS3 promotion. Someone hadn't put out the purchase slips, so for a while I thought it was out-of-stock and ineligible to get in. (Whoops. Did I put my eggs in before the basket?) So, I found a Jazwares' Sonic action figure. Almost left with just that, but one of the other clerks pointed out there was some still in the case, so I ended up leaving with one and a giftcard after all. :thumb

Only thing is, I purchased some liquid hand soap refill and two Wii point cards, and I'm thinking I left them at the Wal-Mart. :emo

Had a $10 gift card for TRU so I stopped in and picked up the last of the Leader figures I needed, gotta say I'm pretty happy with leader Megatron, although his right hand can get VERY annoying to pose affectively.

That and I picked up what I view as the "Greatest Megatron EVER" on Ebay for $21. I just love Transmetal Beast Wars Megatron :yay

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 7/11/09

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #89463 Jetfire {Store: Wal-Mart}

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #89899 Starscream {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TF Best Of UK - Space Pirates TPB {Store: Books-A-Million}

Playstation 3 Game(s):

x1 Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

Pokemon VizKids Media:

x1 Giratina & The Sky Warrior {Store: Books-A-Million}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga:

x1 Yu-Gi-Oh GX Manga - Volume #3 + YG03-EN001 Winged Kuriboh LV9 (Ultra Rare) {Store: Books-A-Million}

Transformers - Revenge Of Fallen > Topps:

x1 TF: ROTF Sticker Fun Pack(s) {Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Target}

x1 CSOC-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 CRMS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 RGBT-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Duelist Pack CLT Exclusive Tin 2009 (DPCT-EN003 SD/Assault Mode "Secret Rare") {Store: Target}

8-MyHybridHauL_FOR_7-11-09.jpg