Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

100_6330.jpg

:yay

you know you gotta do some quick reviews right

I'm curious as to what the story behind the "I love you" on the Mugen Calibur's packaging is. :tflaugh

Anyhow, I got in a non-TF item today.

It's called a Mallow and made by Shocker toys.

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 7/06/09

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

x1 DX GunBir-Oh (Toy's Dream Project/Black Version/EX) {Ebay Seller: hawaiimania600}

Star Wars > Saga Legends/Legacy Collection (2009) > Wave #1 > Asst. #87995:

x1 #87996 SL01 R2-D2 {Store: Target}

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #3 > Asst. #83977:

x1 #92571 The Fallen {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 RGBT-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

4-MyHybridHaul_FOR_7-06-09.jpg

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

x1 DX GunBir-Oh (Toy's Dream Project/Black Version/EX) {Ebay Seller: hawaiimania600}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

Dude, you need to turn that truck into a life-size Wheelie.

Theres a truck that looks just like wheelie down the block from me. Funny part is, it showed up right after I got the figure.

He's watching you man... he's watching...

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

The Black Gunbir-Oh is kick ass.

100_6330.jpg

:yay

you know you gotta do some quick reviews right

DLX Blaze Master

-quite complex transformation... I love it even though I still haven't completely mastered how to transform the arms without popping them off

-other than the cheap looking white plastic, the deco is pretty nice

-crappy arm design... he has elbows but they sit very high up the arms

-spinning rotor gimmick (similar to the one found on Cybertron Evac) works very well

-rolling retractable wheels (I hate when they're just molded)

-cool chicken legs

DLX Dead End

-not much to say about that one... his deco is far superior to Sideways' imo with all the additional paint apps (hands, weapon, lower torso) and the new head (eyes are painted red but lightpiping still works)

CM's Brave Gokin Combat Calibur

-got this limited edition from HLJ on clearance (70% off): $101 shipped EMS

-does not come with the additional armor found on the original version (don't really care for it)

-better deco (not shown - see collectiondx.com's review) than the original (shown on the box) if you ask me... I like the light grey better in jeep mode

-has die-cast (feet, upper legs, front section of the jeep, some swing bars) + rubber tires

-cool transformation (especially how the seat AND the drive rotate in the body during transformation) but limited articulation in the leg department because of how the hips are hinged (they can't be spread apart much)

-several accessories and weapons

-some parts don't really lock into place but the toy doesn't flop around either

-no idea what the "I love you" refers to... probably from the show but I've never seen it

-this toy is NOT for the casual Transformers fan

You can find pictures and a good review of that particular version on www.collectiondx.com...

0706090830-1.jpg

0703090745.jpg

0706092217a.jpg

Got the Swerve from a member on here--traded a mint/complete Prime trailer, Complete Rumble, Ravage and Buzzsaw plus 3 minibots. Fair deal. Figures up on Ebay though now, pretty cheap too to get some cash back in for it. Finally found a Megatron, for 22.00$ only to have Walmart put voyagers on sale now for 18$ oh well. Went out last night and bought the remaining Robot Hero's I needed, 18$ Rachet, found the plane guy at TRU, Walmart exlusive Ramjet. Another Leader Prime for my desk at work, delux desert camo Brawl, and the 6th BK figure, Soundwave. I just need Prime and Megs now.

ROTF Rampage .. Not my favorite so far. Bulldozer part keeps popping off and serious lack of paint apps makes me :tfgrr .. I mean, seriously. He's missing his flippin faction symbol on his chest?

The sole good point of this guy is the Rubber Treads.. which I'm assuming is where this figure's budget ended up going. :shrug