Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

These arrived today: G1 WST Jets!

Transformers G1 Mini Pack A + Pack B

Starscream ;Sunstorm ;Dirge; Thrust; Ramjet ;Thundercracker ;Skywarp; ghost Starscream; black Starscream; Ghost Dirge; Ghost Thrust; Ghost Ramjet

DSC05881.jpg

That's an awesome haul & picture.

Here's my haul today. Not sure why the image is so faded; 5112009.jpg

Anywho, it consists of

Animated Activators Bumblebee & Bulkhead, Jetfire&Jetstorm/Safeguard

TRU Exclusives Transformers Universe Autobot Countdown, and Sonic & The Black Knight Sonic.

Got these last week

soundblaster.jpg

soundblastervs2.jpg

I can't believe how well music label Soundblaster fits with Classics, but I would never have paid full price for something that didnt' have any diecast part in it... (did the other color versions?)

Also my first Chogokin purchase, (I know it's not TF, but close enough)

combattler.jpg

G1 Scattershot

screenshot02u.jpg

Disappointed, not in the toy, but the seller. Took forever to get and on top of that he states the item is in mint condition, which it isn't because it has a broken hinge on the leg and the cockpit is very loose. He uses the same description with all his toys. He describes a MISB toy as if it were loose (no wear to stickers, tight joints).

Avoid this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/magnus_toys

Disappointed, not in the toy, but the seller. Took forever to get and on top of that he states the item is in mint condition, which it isn't because it has a broken hinge on the leg and the cockpit is very loose. He uses the same description with all his toys. He describes a MISB toy as if it were loose (no wear to stickers, tight joints).

Avoid this seller: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/magnus_toys

...Don't feel too bad, I dealt with WheeljacksLab and got the same results once. C9 promise, D- reality. At least that guy was willing to redeal for a better product.

Onto better things. HLJ Confirmation: 1/100 scale 00 Raiser -Designer's color- version!

Got these last week

soundblaster.jpg

soundblastervs2.jpg

I can't believe how well music label Soundblaster fits with Classics, but I would never have paid full price for something that didnt' have any diecast part in it... (did the other color versions?)

Also my first Chogokin purchase, (I know it's not TF, but close enough)

combattler.jpg

Nice haul especially that Chogokin piece.

I have to ask though I've seen pictures of music label soundblaster with a black colored chest piece to go with the overall color scheme. In others though I've seen the exact same chest piece as the one in your pictures. Is there another chest piece you can swap or is that it? That's really the only thing that's stopping me from buying him.

Got these last week

soundblastervs2.jpg

I have to ask though I've seen pictures of music label soundblaster with a black colored chest piece to go with the overall color scheme. In others though I've seen the exact same chest piece as the one in your pictures. Is there another chest piece you can swap or is that it? That's really the only thing that's stopping me from buying him.

Mmm, I don't see any swap parts for the chest piece, and I dont' really think takara would included that seeing that's where all the electronic are. maybe you saw someone's ML Soundblaster with reprolabels on it, seen here

Got these last week

soundblastervs2.jpg

Mmm, I don't see any swap parts for the chest piece, and I dont' really think takara would included that seeing that's where all the electronic are. maybe you saw someone's ML Soundblaster with reprolabels on it, seen here

Everytime I see than Reprolabels image, it makes me wonder...Why do folks mis-transform their Soundwave like that? If you look on what's considered the back of his legs, it's scuplted exactly like the front of G1 Soundwave's. legs.