Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/19/09

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-19-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/19/09

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-19-09.jpg

They finally arrived!!! I ordered both Classic trailers for the classic primes and they are really awesome! I ordered mine thru TFSource. The trailers open in a very different design and even have storage compartments for the hand blasters!

The roller figure is the rear tires for the trailer and can be detached. For me is was a well spent $100 bucks for the two trailers!

Here's the pics:

ClassicBTSTrailers001.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers004.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers007.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers008.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers013.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers015.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers016.jpg

ClassicBTSTrailers017.jpg

Snagged this guy at a fair price! It's the Pre-Transformers Takara G1 Grimlock with the blue waist! His right leg joint won't seem to fold out and I'm afraid to push too hard for fear of breaking off his leg. And his arm joints are alittle looser than I'd like.

I now have four different versions of G1 Grimlock. The two in the middle are: a prehistoric KO Grimlock and the solid blue version is a G2 version, which is sporting the Decepticon symbol as I bought all the other G2 Dinobots and made them Decepticon versions.

TakaraPre-Grimlock001.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock003.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock004.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock005.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock007.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock009.jpg

TakaraPre-Grimlock010.jpg

Just came in....

Perfect Grade Gundam Astray - Red Frame

121212o.jpg

Nice! Where did you get him Optics? What's included in the bonus box (some contradicting reports running around). You gotta post some pics when you start building!

I'm really tempted to get one of these.

Just came in....

Perfect Grade Gundam Astray - Red Frame

121212o.jpg

Nice! Where did you get him Optics? What's included in the bonus box (some contradicting reports running around). You gotta post some pics when you start building!

I'm really tempted to get one of these.

I've posted a few in here, not alot: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...3484&st=800

Got him at BBTS.com. Bonus kit is what you probably have seen at dalong.net: http://dalong.net/review/pg/p11s/p11s_p.htm Besides the clear armor, you get an extra sword, a display stand for the swords, 2 extra pilots (same as the ones that come with the PG kit), a few parts of a shield (which u combine with the original parts from the PG kit) and an extra gun.

The PG kit alone actually comes with bonus parts for the PG Strike Gundam (mainly waist and legs). It even has 2 small figures of Kira. It's not in the manual, so I'm no entirely sure if you can add those Strike pieces to the Astray.