Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

first haul in a while as I've been caught up but...

Purple Animated Shockwave x2

Atomic Lugnut x2 (was gonna pass but got an army building vibe)

Wreck-Gar x3 (don't want him, just like hearing you guys bitch that he aint out there. Also, I got some kids birthday's in April)

Then as a shock, the HTS order that I placed for 1 Waspinator, and 2 Samuri Prowls showed up even though I cancelled it? I looked on like, I wasn't charged, so THANKS CRACK IN THE SYSTEM!!!

Nothing Transformers related, but after about a month of waiting, I finally received some headphones for my music phone! Plus as a bonus, I received an unexpected $15 off discount for these $25 headphones. So yeah, I'm pretty damn happy. :mehappy

EDIT

-------

Wreck-Gar x3 (don't want him, just like hearing you guys bitch that he aint out there.)

You bastard. :tflaugh

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 3/27/09

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 12'' Version (Wave #1):

x1 Set of Pig, Croc (Larry), and Rat {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 8'' Version (Wave #1):

x1 Set Of Pig, Croc (Larry), Rat, and Zebra {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

x1 Rat {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

Calenders > Andrews McMeel Publishing:

x1 Pearls Before Swine - 2009 Calender (Bonus) {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

53-MyNTFHaul_FOR_3-27-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 3/27/09

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 12'' Version (Wave #1):

x1 Set of Pig, Croc (Larry), and Rat {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

Aurora Plushes > Pearls Before Swine > 8'' Version (Wave #1):

x1 Set Of Pig, Croc (Larry), Rat, and Zebra {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

x1 Rat {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

Calenders > Andrews McMeel Publishing:

x1 Pearls Before Swine - 2009 Calender (Bonus) {Ebay Seller: wishplusgifts}

53-MyNTFHaul_FOR_3-27-09.jpg

Classics 1.0 G1 Prime/G2 Megatron .. birthday present. My mom tried.. little does she know the suckitude of these guys. Thanks anyway mom! :tfgrin Probably will join the few TFs that will remain MISB .. I wonder if the value for these guys will ever go up..

TFA Sunstorm/Activators Ratchet .. Sunstorm seems loosey.. not as tight as Screamer.. but atleast his fingers stay in their sockets. Activator Ratchet is pretty cool though..

I WOULD of had Sidecar Prowl.. but I got skunked.. someone returned their original prowl and stuffed it in a samurai prowl box.. I wasn't paying attention when I picked it up.. <_< man such shady baby collectors out there. Grow a pair people.. sell what you don't want on ebay and quit stealing toys. :tfgrr if you're paying rent and bills like a grown up, theres no excuse to act like your in elementary school.

Last week or so:

Alternity Convoy

Henkei! Ironhide

RID Prowl

Cybertron Scrapmetal (yellow)

Cybertron Ransack GTS

Convoy is nice, smaller than I thought, and the box was about half of what I thought :P Love the packaging tho, all deluxes should be in those boxes ^^ He's great tho, a bit fiddly to get to fit back into altmode, but still pretty great. He looks like a toy car in altmode, not a robot disguised ^^

Ironhide is cool, wish they'de painted his face silver, and not white/grey, but atleast he's not a smurf :P RID Prowl is awesome. Way better than anticipated. The doors, the seats, the transformation, the head, the chest, the details, he's just great for an "old" deluxe :D

The Cybertron scouts are cool, they were on sale, got them both for $15, which believe it or not was less than half of the full price :P

Classics 1.0 G1 Prime/G2 Megatron .. birthday present. My mom tried.. little does she know the suckitude of these guys. Thanks anyway mom! :tfgrin Probably will join the few TFs that will remain MISB .. I wonder if the value for these guys will ever go up..

TFA Sunstorm/Activators Ratchet .. Sunstorm seems loosey.. not as tight as Screamer.. but atleast his fingers stay in their sockets. Activator Ratchet is pretty cool though..

I WOULD of had Sidecar Prowl.. but I got skunked.. someone returned their original prowl and stuffed it in a samurai prowl box.. I wasn't paying attention when I picked it up.. <_< man such shady baby collectors out there. Grow a pair people.. sell what you don't want on ebay and quit stealing toys. :tfgrr if you're paying rent and bills like a grown up, theres no excuse to act like your in elementary school.

I think the loosey issue on Sunstorm is hit or miss. Mine is really tight...probably tighter than my Starscream. A buddy of mine Sunstorm has loose wobbly legs. He still stands just find but they just flop around when you let them dangle.