Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Got Leo Prime today. The new head is nice but the rest is just more of the same old and i wish they did him in Lio Convoy colors, since they used a version of his bio and all.

Fun figure though if you missed the first 2 versions.

Thing that bugs me though is that on the "timeline" he's stated as a Beast Wars figure, and he's listed as a Maximal, but he's got an Autobot logo. I know it's a small grip, but little details like that give him a slapped together feel even with the retool.

Gotten a bunch lately, Animated Voyager Prime (so much more awesome than dlx and activators), Ani Soundwave (icky sticky paint aside, he's cool), Ani Jazz, Movie Voyager Frozen Megatron, Movie Protoform Prime (I like ProtoSS more), Movie Real Gear High Score (think that's his name), Universe Powerglide.. been quite lucrative :D I also got my first eBay purchase, Movie Premium Jazz, which is awesome ^^

FWIW I got GI Joe Sigma 6 Toxic Zartan, the green-goo-colored one. God help me if I succumb to the charms of Sigma 6...

Movie Premium Jazz, which is awesome ^^

Get the Reprolabels upgrade set, it's really nice.

FWIW I got GI Joe Sigma 6 Toxic Zartan, the green-goo-colored one. God help me if I succumb to the charms of Sigma 6...

Good luck fighting it...God knows I lost that battle HUGE! I never did get Toxic Zartan though I always wanted him. I must control this urge to get them out of storage...I am not strong enough yet...

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/17/09

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Saki Royama (Go-onger) {Ebay Seller: cwk2002}

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-17-09.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 2/17/09

Sentai Heroes - Girls in Uniform:

x1 Hyper Hobby Limited Edition GIU - Saki Royama (Go-onger) {Ebay Seller: cwk2002}

23-MyNTFHaul_FOR_2-17-09.jpg

Picked up Crossover Captain America. On the fence about opening him though as I don't know how I really feel about the line as I only have 2 others from it (Hulk=Awesome, Iron Man=Not that great) Also saw Thor but he looks horrible with his paint scheme. Picked up another Legends Brawn as well who is going to be the test subject for a Gears repaint.