Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 1/31/09

Yu-Gi-Oh Promo-Card(s) TCG:

x1 RDS-ENSE4 Vampire Lord (Ultra Rare) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x2 JUMP-EN029 Dandylion (Ultra Rare) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x2 JUMP-EN030 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (Ultra Rare) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x6 PP02-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x1 CP02-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x1 CP03-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x1 CP04-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x24 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

x6 CP07-EN Pack(s) {Ebay Seller: infiniteprodux}

13-MyNTFHaul_FOR_1-31-09.jpg

Hey, quick question guys? Is this guy, Universe Onslaught, worth getting? It took me awhile to talk myself into get Universe Silverbolt and I don't regret it, however, I am on the fence about Universe Onslaught. Is his robot mode really worth the 25 bucks, like sturdiness and design wise? I kind of don't like his alt mode though. However, I do like the robot design except those feet...bleh. Anyways, what do you guys think? He does look cool in this pic.

I got both Silverbolt and Onslaught, and I'm satisfied with both(even though my SB literally has 2 left feet[go QC!]). I was fooling around with them both yesterday and I can still say I like them now the same as the day I bought them.

Cool, thanks everyone for the positive replies. In fact, I just removed SB from his package today after purchasing him two weekends ago...and this GUY IS FREAKIN AWESOME! OMG! The sounds that he makes really add to the fun of this toy. He makes transforming sounds when he transforms and then he makes firing sounds, with the push of a button, of him firing his gun. Too sweet!!!! This is probably the funnest transformer I have bought in a long time. He looks really cool next to my Masterpiece Skywarp on his right flank, and soon to arrive Masterpiece Starscream on his left flank.

Anyways, if Onslaught has this much fun and ease of transformation as Silverbolt is then I will be purchasing him with my next paycheck. I can hardly wait. Pics to come once I get my MP Starscream and Universe Onslaught =)

Picked up Non-Transformer related toys today. I am not sure if we're allowed to post non-Transformer merchandise, but here it goes. =)

Picked up a GI Joe Modern Hero: Cobra Diver and Gi Joe Modern Hero: Cobra Ninja Viper @ Target.

Went there to eye the Universe Onslaught, and saw they had these bad fellows. I couldn't resist as Gi Joe collecting is my other toy collecting passion. Universe Onslaught will have to wait though till next payday. I am a poor wolf now :tfsad

i bought a loaf of bread & some wine gums today

also found that red evac repaint bot & the legends 5-pack leader thingies so i bought them too

:P

I bought him loose from the guy running CobraIsland. There's that and the fact that none of my Transmetals (save original Rattrap) Have ever flaked.

I grabbed quite a few things from him as well a few months back :thumb

That's the only Transmetal of mine that's ever flaked but man he FLAKES like nobody's business :lol

have you got transmetal scourge? that thing is moulting dude!

My Prowl has a little chrome wear, but he's held up very well through the years! Scourge, on the other hand, molts if you so much as enter the room! Ultra Jetstorm at least has several areas that can be held to avoid touching the chrome.

Anyway, my haul from the other day:

NewFigs22.jpg

Universe Bluestreak.

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 2/02/09

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #20007 Republic Attack Cruiser (Brickmaster 2009 Exclusive) {Ebay Seller: saddies_stuff}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #1/CVR B" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #4/CVR B" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF Movie: The Reign Of Starscream "Issue #1/CVR A" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF Movie: The Reign Of Starscream "Issue #4/CVR A" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

14-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-02-09.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 2/02/09

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #20007 Republic Attack Cruiser (Brickmaster 2009 Exclusive) {Ebay Seller: saddies_stuff}

IDW Publishing > TF Comic(s):

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #1/CVR B" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF - All Hail Megatron "Issue #4/CVR B" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF Movie: The Reign Of Starscream "Issue #1/CVR A" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

x1 TF Movie: The Reign Of Starscream "Issue #4/CVR A" {Ebay Seller: boksx}

14-MyHybridHaul_FOR_2-02-09.jpg

G1 Deluxe Insecticon Chop Shop

G1 Thrust and Ramjet

Euro G1: Skydive and Flash

ICEPICK GUN!!!!!!

Also found Universe Smokescreen!