Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I might have to start "smuggling" some of my swag.

Last year when Animated hit Wal-Mart I scored a shopping cart worth about $150 and my gal almost shit. She's not used to the scratch I can spend at one time :)

Wait until I drop 1K on a nice vintage pc. :(

Micromark.

I've kind of done that with my Gundams. I'll be sitting at the table in the center of the house working on a kit and I will get "when'd that one come in?" or "How much?" to which I'd reply with a discounted price dropping the shipping charges. Other than that, I'm in the same boat of "its been on the shelf."

Damn, she hasn't even seen any of my Gundams yet !!!

I gots Tallgeese FEVER baby :)

MarkDom.

TFA Swindle .. I wanted to get Blitzwing, but I'm waiting till next month.. also wanted to get Blurr but he was MIA.. Swindle was the last choice.

Good figure.. although I don't really like the hands much. :shrug .. it's not like they're required for anything.. they just bug me.

^ Careful! Mine started flaking blue chrome all over the place if I even thought about looking at it :lol

He's a neat little guy though...

I bought him loose from the guy running CobraIsland. There's that and the fact that none of my Transmetals (save original Rattrap) Have ever flaked.

I grabbed quite a few things from him as well a few months back :thumb

That's the only Transmetal of mine that's ever flaked but man he FLAKES like nobody's business :lol

I bought him loose from the guy running CobraIsland. There's that and the fact that none of my Transmetals (save original Rattrap) Have ever flaked.

I grabbed quite a few things from him as well a few months back :thumb

That's the only Transmetal of mine that's ever flaked but man he FLAKES like nobody's business :lol

have you got transmetal scourge? that thing is moulting dude!

This (this is the "Fixed" version)

049.jpg

I might be missing it but what's fixed with him? He looks like my regular version from the pic. :shrug