Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 1/26/09

Lego Star Wars > Classic:

x1 #7667 Imperial Dropship {Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x4 CSOC-EN Box(es) {Ebay Seller: goods-seller}

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_1-26-09.jpg

Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm twins! Haven't opened them yet, had to leave them in teh car bec. wifey was home last night. (Strangely, the last 4 figs I've bought were the last of their kind on the shelves, make sme feel like some sort of Reaper...)

And to Mom- hang in there, Beachcomber's out there! :thumb

I was once in a smuggling situation. I'd open the figures in the parking lot and toss the box. Then I'd load the figures up in my pockets or mundaine shopping bag.

It worked well.

:pfx

I would hide eBay purchases in my teacher bag and trash the shipping boxes on the way back from the post office :P

I would go so far as to empty the bag and leave all my materials in the car just to do it :lol

I occasionally hide my new ones(ya know, the pricey ones) from the S.O., then they magically appear on the shelf a few days later and if she does see it, I just say "oh that one, I've had it in storage and decided I wanted to get it out for a bit". So far so good!

I also picked up the Rail Racer set today. Doing some some light maintenance to tighten him up then I'll post some pics later on with him 'rasslin one of my bigger bots.

I might have to start "smuggling" some of my swag.

Last year when Animated hit Wal-Mart I scored a shopping cart worth about $150 and my gal almost shit. She's not used to the scratch I can spend at one time :)

Wait until I drop 1K on a nice vintage pc. :(

Micromark.

I might have to start "smuggling" some of my swag.

Last year when Animated hit Wal-Mart I scored a shopping cart worth about $150 and my gal almost shit. She's not used to the scratch I can spend at one time :)

Wait until I drop 1K on a nice vintage pc. :(

Micromark.

I've kind of done that with my Gundams. I'll be sitting at the table in the center of the house working on a kit and I will get "when'd that one come in?" or "How much?" to which I'd reply with a discounted price dropping the shipping charges. Other than that, I'm in the same boat of "its been on the shelf."

I was once in a smuggling situation. I'd open the figures in the parking lot and toss the box. Then I'd load the figures up in my pockets or mundaine shopping bag.

I would hide eBay purchases in my teacher bag and trash the shipping boxes on the way back from the post office :P

I would go so far as to empty the bag and leave all my materials in the car just to do it :lol

I occasionally hide my new ones(ya know, the pricey ones) from the S.O., then they magically appear on the shelf a few days later and if she does see it, I just say "oh that one, I've had it in storage and decided I wanted to get it out for a bit". So far so good!

So this is what it feels like... when doves cry... :tfsad

I am a constant smuggler. Waiting till the coast is clear to bring in my loot. My wife can't tell, yet, what is new and old so once they are in the house, I'm safe! hahaha my daughter knows when something new is out though but luckily saying "oh no hunny, I had that for a loooong time" still works (for now).

Were going to have to start a "Smuggling/Non Smuggling" thread. Spread the tales of how you got the new piece into the house and into the collection/dsiplay without being caught by the Imperials Wife/GF/S.O.

Were going to have to start a "Smuggling/Non Smuggling" thread. Spread the tales of how you got the new piece into the house and into the collection/dsiplay without being caught by the Imperials Wife/GF/S.O.

Great thread idea, get on it, it should be interesting to read all the replies.

:On Topic:

With a huge thanks to Terror Prime, :animated Blurr and Swindle should be here within the next half hour or so via UPS.