Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 12/23/08

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego City > Town Essentials:

x2 #8401 Minifigure Collection {Store: Wal-Mart}

Power Rangers: RPM > Micro Megazords > Asst. #31040:

x2 #31042 Velocimax Micro Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

MyNTFHauL_for_12-23-08.jpg

G1 Pretenders Splashdown, Sky High and Groundbreaker

G1 Bruticus Complete + Bruticus Reprolabels

G2 Autorollers Dirtbag and Roadblock

European G1/2 Thunderclash MIB and unbroken :)

Classics Hound + Ravage They didn't have Cyclonus :tfsad and I passed on Cheetor :guh

Inferno arrived today. 2.0 Starscream and Hound/Ravage yesterday. The only downside to any of them is ravage; posability is wack. I'd have been happy had they just given him one more joint: front hips. He's nice enough though for a little guy.

Yeah, I noticed that too...but as a freebie I'm happy. The one thing I wish they would have done is added some paint apps to make it look like a cassette. My Ravage just turns into a black rectangle :P

Having a very TF x-mas

Got a G1 Jetfire from ebay(complete but modestly played with). Classics Cyclonus, G1 repaint Starscream & Hound along with the target 2 pack of Dirge/Roadbuster and the 5 pack of legends aerial rivals. I also picked up Autobot Blaster from target for 10 bucks earlier this eve(the box had been beat to hell but the fig was fine(and for 10 bucks, I can deal with him).

Hope everyone else made out like a bandit!

Animated Blurr, Universe Vector prime, (Inferno coming soon),2.0 Starscream, cyclonus, Hound, Beachcomber,Brawn, Both Legends 5 Packs, Both Screen Battles, Iron-man, Heavy Arctillery Armor and the diving armor one.... cant ever spell the name.