Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

I shouldn't have done it this close to Christmas but I just couldn't help myself.

I'm with ya there brother, I'm trying to cut back this time of year.

What other Ultra Magnuseseses do you have? These new ones will be great additions.

These are the only two AND RID MAGNUS (can't believe I forgot him) are all I have (or will have) at the moment. Once upon a time...long long ago...I had an original G1. I will again some day. There is just so many cool new figures coming out that I haven't been able to get it together to get one. My G1 collection rebuild is kinda focused on Predaking right now anyways.

I'm really looking forward to City Commander though. I was amazed that BBTS got some more in! I thought I was going to have to get the Shadow Commander set. I wish the Shadow Commander set was a completely new sculpt though (not just the head). Same goes for any possible Powered Convoy Armor set. I don't mind repaints but something this nice really needs 3 all original sculpts. JMO.

My TF Haul For Sun. 11/09/08

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Kohl's}

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #4 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83870 Megatron {Store: Kohl's}

MyTFHaul_FOR_11-09-08.jpg

My TF Haul For Sun. 11/09/08

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Kohl's}

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #4 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83870 Megatron {Store: Kohl's}

MyTFHaul_FOR_11-09-08.jpg

Damnit, I forgot to tilt the head and tail upwards. :argh

He's not my favorite but he's easily up in the top ten along with Mach Kick, Leo Convoy, Giledart.... Hell, anything From Beast Wars Neo that's not a basic. The designer of that line deserves a cookie!

You make Stampy cry. :tfsad but I'll agree. Longrack is pretty awesome. I spotted him at a convention a few years back and decided to get him since I already had Stampy & Break. Haven't really regretted that purchase once. (Though, I'm regretting not getting Dirgegun (the BWII Cyber-Beast Waspinator) if I'm recalling the convention correctly for $15.)

Anyhow, I got a small haul today. No pic yet, since I forgot to put my camera on the charger last night. :redface

Picked up Bionicle Mistika Gali @ K-Mart. (Almost got Swoop & Sentinel Prime, but passed since they wouldn't price-match it to Wal-Mart.) Might have a few more updates, since i haven't burned through my birthday money, yet!

So..., I got a hold of Activators Grimlock and Megatron, Grimlock is sweet, of the 3 I have, my favorite Activator..., where-as Megatron, well Megatron was :fail. One of the primary catches that hold it in alt mode, doesn't latch for $*&@, so it doesn't really stay in alt mode for anything. tried to go down to TRU to exchange it, but they were already all sold out.

Also got :animated Lockdown, it's a decent figure, but I don't think I would have minded not having this one at all. Then there's Universe/Classics Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. These two are cool as hell, hopefully I'll continue to be able to resist the rest of this series though. I must admit, there's a few I may still have to grab, along with some Henkei..., but I won't do it, must resit..., don't buy....

Star Wars TF Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi, the second releases. Sucks that they have no mini-figs!! :argh

Otherwise decent enough, I had to get Boba Fett to face off against the Millenium Falcon/Han Solo/Chewbacca, and I got Obi-Wan bec. they were cheap, $10 at Aldi.

BeastWarsLongrack.jpg

The head reminds me ofEvac/Live Convoy or maybe even Override/Nitron Convoy. I wonder what they would look like with a giraffe skin.......

EDIT:

After doing some searching, I guess Longrack was in Cybertron, only as a Hoist (Armada) repaint toy.