Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

1017081340.jpg

1017081626.jpg

1021082208.jpg

1022080017a.jpg

1022080018.jpg

1027080114.jpg

1027080115.jpg

1027080115a.jpg

1027082323.jpg

1028082136.jpg

all of those in one fell swoop?? :eek

TFA Oilslick .. had him sittin around for awhile, finally got around to lettin him run free. Pretty sweet deal. I don't see why there's not much Oilslick love. Nothin wrong with this guy in the least.. well, he's got some softy plastic bits that I'm not to exactly thrilled about.. but thats about it. He's like the 3rd member of my "Bounty Hunter Team" (Lockdown, and Cyb Cannonball)

I absolutely HATE his shoulders. Otherwise, he's Mr. Slimey Freeze/Green and Cool.

Yeah it does kind of suck they don't really peg into anything.. I didn't notice it at the time. :tfpwn

i got my second universe galvatron tonight at target and he has really tight joints! ZERO pieces fell off in transformation :pileon :clap I would get another to get it with the tight joints because it makes me LOVE this mold and REALLY want the Henkei one!

Mugenbine Turbo Animal Force! MISB, $11 shipped! Crazy combining mechanical animals FTW! Elephant and two lions, they can form a tall samurai-esque robot, or a twin-rotor helicoptor ala Animated Megatron. Or anything else you can combine the pieces into. Sweet.

Some backstory FWIW: I recently won a MISB Mugenbine Launcher Saurus, but the seller accidentally sent me the TAF set. I agreed to send it back after the correct item arrived, and be reimbursed for shipping, and she said she'd kick in an extra fin for my trouble. So a few days go by, I get the Launcher Saurus, and she writes back and offers to sell me the TAF set outright, for half her eBay asking price- $11!

WOW... :tflaugh Ani. Shockwave X2Ani. SkywarpUniverse Stormcloud X2Universe Nemesis Prime X2SW Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano X2Yesterday my X-Mas order from HTS shipped + I got it today w/reg. shipping !!! They must be REAL close to Milwaukee. Anywho, dipped into the box + gave the wife the rest to wrap for me. NOW I'll FINALLY get stuff I want for X-Mas. Plus I can't find these anywhere. My cousin has seen Stormcloud many times but he always finds em' weeks before me. Now I'm gonna surprise him with a Nemesis Prime from Santa.Markrotron.

NewFigs9_10.jpg

Universe Acid Storm from the other day, presented by Animated Blitzwing! :tflaugh He must be one of the earlier versions of him, as he has the Movie 'Con symbol instead of the "classic" 'Con symbol. I've got to do some work on the "German", unfortunately. Fortunately, Matt Booker has done two :awsum guides for this guy!

My TF Haul For Thurs. 10/31/08

Transformers Encore Reissues:

x1 #11 G1 Skywarp & G1 Thundercracker {Online Store: TemptingToys.Net}

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-31-08.jpg

My TF Haul For Thurs. 10/31/08

Transformers Encore Reissues:

x1 #11 G1 Skywarp & G1 Thundercracker {Online Store: TemptingToys.Net}

MyTFHaul_FOR_10-31-08.jpg

get out