Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Fast Action Battlers Ion Blast Autobot Jazz

Universe Deluxe Galvatron

Archangel is such a badass. At least from what I remember of the 90's X-Men cartoon, I didn't too much read the comics as a kid (no nearby comic shop).

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 10/21/08

Star Wars > 30th Anniversary Figures > Saga Legends - Wave #6 > Asst. #85770:

x1 #87828 - Shadow Stormtrooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

x1 #87829 - Utapau Shadow Trooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

x1 #87831 - Covert Ops Clone Trooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #8031 "Mini" V-19 Torrent {Ebay Seller: lucysgiveaway}

MyNTFHaul_for_10-21-08.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 10/21/08

Star Wars > 30th Anniversary Figures > Saga Legends - Wave #6 > Asst. #85770:

x1 #87828 - Shadow Stormtrooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

x1 #87829 - Utapau Shadow Trooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

x1 #87831 - Covert Ops Clone Trooper (EU Collectible Coin) {Ebay Seller: psicorp7}

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #8031 "Mini" V-19 Torrent {Ebay Seller: lucysgiveaway}

MyNTFHaul_for_10-21-08.jpg

Order from HTS came in today; Universe Sideswipe and Animated Swoop. Using the Fall20 code sure did help me out a lot and saved me a whole bunch of gas money trying to look for these guys everywhere.

Sideswipe has easily became my favorite TF toy ever. This one came out of the box with just the waist being a little loose, but no QC issues other than that, which makes me happy due to the complaints left and right.

post-9685-1224629686_thumb.jpg

Got these in the mail today. I don't have any major problems with Sideswipe, but I do have a minor complaint. His shoulder hinge for the chest is rather loose but snapping it to the waist takes some force. This ends up causing the chest to slide on the hinges, which makes it kinda like squeezing a wet bar of soap.

On the bright side, though, Onslaught was supposed to be the for real domestic USA edition, but I somehow ended up with the Japanese "USA" edition.

But you didn't hear that last part from me! :mwahaha :run

100_1382.jpg

G1 Metroplex body with some parts. I already have a 95% complete Metroplex, but the stickers are bad and the joints are wobbly. This one claimed and appeared to have no sticker wear, saving me $30+ worth of Reprolabels. Well, upon receipt, I see that's not entirely true, but his stickers are still way nicer than mine and actually in pretty good shape. Certainly nothing worth replacing. Plus he's cleaner and brighter than mine, and he has the left shoulder antenna and Slammer turret I'm missing, plus 2 missiles. His right shoulder antenna is nice and stiff, you pull it stays up, unlike mine, and his head pops up with authority. $25 shipped, can't wait to get him home and on my new TF shelves. Also can't wait to build my new shelves.

:animated Activator Optimus Prime. Cool little cheesy toy, now if I could just find a Swoop...maybe I'll hit up HTS today (if I can keep it below $75-100).

Finally got in my pre-order for the WST Dark Retribution giftset. I love giftsets and WSTs, so it's the perfect combination. Next up is MP Thundercracker.

I'd offer to snag a Swoop for you, but they showed up in my area about three weeks ago and then just went *BAMPF*