Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Oh I got a good one this weekend!

It's fully automated!

Turns clear liquid yellow

Turns little pellets into a musshy grey stuff

Not only that it also poses the stuff all over the house without even being told to!!!

Yep, I bought a solid door for my collection room, and got me a dog named Phil The Dog.

damn you, we have too many dogs already and you make me want another pup -_-

be careful, they're more addictive than plastic >_>

I drove 1100+ in one day to get him or he was gonna be put down.

!!!NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

New TFs are on the back burner though exept the real good ones till I get him all trained and caught up on his shots and medacine though. I've had him for 1 day though, and yeah he's a pansy, but he's such a chick magnet that it all works out!!!

He's a just a good boy :tfevil

Oh I got a good one this weekend!

It's fully automated!

Turns clear liquid yellow

Turns little pellets into a musshy grey stuff

Not only that it also poses the stuff all over the house without even being told to!!!

Yep, I bought a solid door for my collection room, and got me a dog named Phil The Dog.

damn you, we have too many dogs already and you make me want another pup -_-

be careful, they're more addictive than plastic >_>

I drove 1100+ in one day to get him or he was gonna be put down.

!!!NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

New TFs are on the back burner though exept the real good ones till I get him all trained and caught up on his shots and medacine though. I've had him for 1 day though, and yeah he's a pansy, but he's such a chick magnet that it all works out!!!

He's a just a good boy :tfevil

seriously?

there better be something wrong with him, putting down good healthy dogs for no reason at all is bullshot :tfmad

Yeeessss! Welcome to Beast Wars! Evil... triumph!! :argh

Preds01.jpg

Preds02.jpg

Wow, Caine, those are some nice flowery sheets you got there.

The starwars game is awesome you should get it.

Saturday Haul.

20-sept-haul.jpg

if you get a sharpie marker u can make snarl's cheeto the wepon that is on the back like i did.

I had that bad boy repainted within 1 hour of getting it :tfgrin

Universe Legends Starscream and Onslaught out of boredom, they're nice enough. And Animated Activators Optimus Prime, he is so tiny and cool! Robot mode is lotsa win, but alt mode won't quite stay locked together. Still fun.

:tflaugh

Glad you dig him. I picked up three or four in the store and put them back because they just didn't do anything for me. I appreciate the effort, but something was just off.

It's probably because I got one in 4th grade and that dork head Brian something-or-other stole it from me and it just brings up negative emotions.