Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Also, now that I'm calm:

RE: my previous rant/bitch session... I messaged the seller and he's offered a 25$ refund for compensation. I felt that was generous enough so I agreed. I'm waiting to see that before I leave his feedback and finish this transaction up for good. On the actual toy front, I managed to get everybody cleaned up and they're all looking really good. Turns out Omega's grey isn't faded at all.... it really is just an ugly shade. There's no fade lines or difference in color anywhere and it all matches the one painted thigh so he's good. I think I'll keep him for play and use my Sentinal for display.

Think thats bad, last lot I bought got shipped to someoneelse and I got a broken BumbleBee, and some stained beanie babies!!!

First and hopefuly last time that ever happed. Seller did refund me in full and told me I could keep the package I got.

I hung the beanies with wire from the top of my friends fire pit. That was fun

As for todays haul, I picked up all the Classics Ultras, some GIJoes, -Nemesis Enforcer vs Falcon, BarBeQue, Hawk, and a long time favorite Bazooka. Also got the Damaged BB from the battle sceens set and sadly the final volume of the Masters of The Universe Series.

I also ordered another SDCC Nemesis Prime and 2 SkyWarps.

I'm figuring if Blitzwing is being sighted in mid to west US, by next week he should be in NJ along with Galvatron, that should be good hunting.

I'm just pissed that I've got glass shards in my hand. So annoying...... Glad your deal worked out though. And you got to burn your anger. :evil

I worked in a custom frame shop for a couple years, if anyone knows how much that sucks, it's Ol' Liege. Take a sponge or rag and wash in one movement in the direction of the cut, be sure it's just one move or else you'll lodge the tiny bits in deeper. If they're realy in there, heat a neddle and pry the bits out.

DO NOT use any bacitracin or neosporin untill you're sure the cuts completely clean or else you'll seal in shards as thats basicly a filler for flesh(that would be a cool name for a metal song), then go wrap your self up.

Just remember, the big pieces suck, but it's the little pieces that can actualy cause some long term damage.

No large cuts or anything. Just tiny shards, thankfully and the initial prick. I've spent the night cleaning the entire shipment off so they're good to go to. Thanks for the tips Liege!

Just one more, roll some packing tape sticky side out and pat down the areas that some glass may have scattered. It'll pick up the fragments better than a broom. Last thing you wanna do is step on a stray sliver a month from now.

Lavale Maryland @ Walmart

Universe

Universe Powerglide = 0 ( I bought it )

Universe Onslaught = 1 left

Jazz = 4

Sunstreaker = 5

Tankor = 2

Animated Deluxe

Jazz = 5

Soundwave = 6

Oil Slick = 3

Lockdown = 2

Blackarachnia = 4

Ratchet = 4

Animated Voyager

Starscream = 1

Lugnut = 1

Bulkhead = 2

Animated Leader

Megatron = 1

Bulkhead = 2

Supreme Rollout Command Optimus Prime = 3

Only one I picked up was Universe Powerglide. Awesome figure

I went poking around for TFA Blitzwing, to no avail. Ended up with Univ. Powerglide, he's awesome. The A10 Warthog alt mode kicks all form of ass.

Transformers :animated Voyager class Blitwing (one of my MATs)

Transformers :animated Deluxe class Soundwave (another MAT :P )

Transformers :animated Deluxe class Slag (but my box said Snarl for some season... :lol)

I might eventually post pics... but I already took them out of their boxes....