Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Nemesis red windowed Prototype and....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120288647560

:mehappy

Now to nab a Tigatron!

AH HELL!!! That Ravage was right in my backyard!!! URG :stone

Nice one though Hells...congrats!! I need to get off my butt and get one of him as well. Maybe in a few months.

Nemesis red windowed Prototype and....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120288647560

:mehappy

Now to nab a Tigatron!

AH HELL!!! That Ravage was right in my backyard!!! URG :stone

Nice one though Hells...congrats!! I need to get off my butt and get one of him as well. Maybe in a few months.

What was it doing in your backyard? :tfhuh

Nice catch, HS. That's one of the few TFs I'd never give up. :tflaugh ..I just hope I didn't toss out his box.

:animated Grimlock, and $5 off at that. They had a Blitzwing, but I opted against it...it just looked odd, may have to grab it another time though. Now I'm going to have to stop by Target on my way home and see if they still have Slag or Snarl or whatever his name is.

post-6968-1217965543_thumb.jpg

Got Animated Oil Slick, whom I'll just call Slick, and his new bestest buddy Buzzer the Dreadnok, from GI Joe. They make a great team, all sleazy-looking (warming, those sensitive to crappy camera-phone pics should vacate this thread immediately):

I made up a little back-story for them (this is a bad sign, I never did that sort of thing until I started hanging out here, thank you very much). Buzzer was out and about, lookin' for trouble, as he will do, when he came across a beat-up old motorcycle like he'd never seen before. He dragged it back to his swamp shack and got it running. He left to go steal a part he needed, and when he got back, his new bike was not quite the way he left it- it was standing on two legs and was eyeing him with suspicion. Blah blah blah, they end up teaming up to fight the system and the Autobots. Somebody with some time on their hands should run with that.

A NON-Transformer haul today...just one item. Went to Target this morning and the guy there was putting out some backstock. he said it was stuff that they had found in the back but was never put out. He had one of these...

DSCN0581.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

He's a Wave 1. I haven't seen one of these on the shelves since they first hit the shelves. I passed back then thinking "My wife would kill me!". Of course once all the buzz started about the film and Ledger I thought "If I ever do find one...I'll get him." Anyways I was pretty stoked to see him! Ledger was INCREDIBLE in this movie.

DAMNIT!!!!!!!! There was one little thing I didn't know about as far as telling the difference between a wave 1 and a wave 2. Somehow there is a missing piece of black tape. When I saw that this tape wasn't there I thought it was a wave one. I don't know if it got missed or someone took it off, BUT there is another little code on the bottom I didn't know about that allows you to tell the difference. ARGHGHGHG this is a Wave 2!!!!

Oh well...At least I bought it for retail and not on Ebay. It's a really nice figure. Still the face doesn't look at all like the "Less Scary" wave 2 figures. It's paint looks just like the "Scary" wave 1. Did they change the mold between the two?