Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 7/19/08

Transformers Animated > Deluxes > Wave #3 (Asst. #83462):

x1 #83626 Oil Slick [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_07-19-08.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 7/19/08

Transformers Animated > Deluxes > Wave #3 (Asst. #83462):

x1 #83626 Oil Slick [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_07-19-08.jpg

well, i guess sometimes having to babysit an 80 year old man has it's privileges. i had the night off last night and mom gave me her debit card and told me to pick something up for myself as a way of saying thanks (yet again). told her she didn't have to that i don't mind watching pap over the nights (who would?) but she insisted. so, i was able to pick up another set of joe vehicles (armadillo and serpentor's chariot) and a pack of the new g1 robot heroes (blitzwing and hound). got in too late last night to post. also i can't find my camera at the moment so no pics. besides, most people know what they look like anyway.

Being a History major in college there is nothing I like better then talking to older people, and unfortunatly my last grandparent passed my sophmore year of high school. I managed to get a Blitzwing from ebay..and before you assume i spent an arm an a leg, I got him all together with shipping for the exact same price it's being sold for as a pre order on BBTS.

well, i guess sometimes having to babysit an 80 year old man has it's privileges. i had the night off last night and mom gave me her debit card and told me to pick something up for myself as a way of saying thanks (yet again). told her she didn't have to that i don't mind watching pap over the nights (who would?) but she insisted. so, i was able to pick up another set of joe vehicles (armadillo and serpentor's chariot) and a pack of the new g1 robot heroes (blitzwing and hound). got in too late last night to post. also i can't find my camera at the moment so no pics. besides, most people know what they look like anyway.

Being a History major in college there is nothing I like better then talking to older people, and unfortunatly my last grandparent passed my sophmore year of high school. I managed to get a Blitzwing from ebay..and before you assume i spent an arm an a leg, I got him all together with shipping for the exact same price it's being sold for as a pre order on BBTS.

yea, this has really given me a chance to spend some quality time with pap. hell, i've been here for 4 months. we thought he was gonna die, then we got him back up and running and now he's just bed-ridden. hopefully i'll be able to go home as soon as i get my car fixed....

yea this is off-topic, sorry :P

0709081015-1.jpg

0711081708.jpg

0711081049.jpg

0712080740.jpg

0716081249.jpg

0717081628.jpg

0718081252.jpg

0720082045.jpg

0721080832.jpg

0720082229.jpg

Recent Wishlist gifts, and local purchases!!

Still waiting on Encore Megs, Gen-1 Cyclonus, Botcon 08 Shattered Glass Jazz and Prime, Diamond Select Exlcusives Busts of Jazz, Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust.

Picked up Universe Soundblaster and Heavy Load, they also had Supreme Prime but im waiting till hes on sale or I havent found anything for awhile. They also had the stickers out for the new GI JOE dvd packs and vehicles so i got to check back their everyday now to guarantee i get them.

Recent Wishlist gifts, and local purchases!!

I wish someone, anyone else would buy me TFs, alas it is my hobby and mine alone. It would also be really sweet if there were somewhere near by that I could go buy import TFs, but the one comic shop that I know of that has them charges far far too much, not that they really actually get anything worth while. Over the years, all I've seen them get were a few BTs, a couple of TFC Reissues, and some of the PVCs.