Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

hey listen if i am right & you're unsure whether or not to post pics in the "action pose" thread you can always run them by me first via PM (just saying)

am i close?

Is it me or is that drummer totally faking it? Not only is he faking it, but it looks like he's not even trying to make it look real.

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 7/09/08

Transformers Animated > Voyagers > Wave #3 (Asst. #83463):

x3 #83715 Lugnut [store: Target]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 8 [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_07-09-08.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 7/09/08

Transformers Animated > Voyagers > Wave #3 (Asst. #83463):

x3 #83715 Lugnut [store: Target]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 August 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 8 [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_07-09-08.jpg

I picked up Animated Ratchet and a Cybertron Swindle from Wal-Mart :tflaugh

I didn't really need Swindle, but it was $3, and I was tired of seeing it hop from aisle to aisle.

TFA Blackie and TFA Ratchet

TFA Blackie is pretty good.. though I'm not too keen on her stability and dainty mcdaintylegs. She's almost exactly like the BW TMII in that sense. Passing breeze will knock her on her bum. Hole it chest is a lil off puting. but it does allow of decent neck articulation.

TFA Ratchet is okay I guess. Bland maybe. Not totally sure he can TF with all those tools in his pack. If I can, I'd be amazed. Doesn't seem like he has room for them all either. A lot of joints on mine were pretty tight too.. like the old man gut. Tight enough to the point where I thought I was gonna break it.. I'd rather have firm joints than loosey goosey ones..