Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Marvel Crossovers Hulk- this guy is AWESOME! Great articulation, he does a kick-ass stalking pose. (No camera batts, sorry.) I'm totally getting a head and bashing him into a neo-G2 Megatron, same for the old Mega-Morphs Hulk tank. Tank >>> gun, doncha know...

Here's my stuff for the last few weeks. Encore Omega Supreme came today and the box is pretty farged. I'd stay away from Ebay Seller ID liqdeal, store name SPAM. I've already got another ordered. Why the farg can't people pack their stuff properly? How farging hard is it? I sat at work all night just waiting to get home and open the box only to find a giant glossy turd waiting for me.

My shipment from SPAM also came with damaged boxes. My order was for over $500 and I asked in the order to please not send damaged boxes, but it was of no use. Starscream arrived with a torn front cover on the box, and Jazz arrived with one of the corners of the box crushed in. It was like I took the money I paid for those and just flushed it down the toilet because now I have to replace them.

To be fair, BBTS sent me an Animated Starscream with a crushed box (which was not caused by shipping). "C80" my ass. I've got some "collector grade" boxes coming in from them, so lets hope things are different this time around. I just dont understand why you can buy pristine boxed TFs from brainless store chains like Walmart, yet an online store specializing in TFs keeps their stock in such crap condition...

My shipment from SPAM also came with damaged boxes. My order was for over $500 and I asked in the order to please not send damaged boxes, but it was of no use. Starscream arrived with a torn front cover on the box, and Jazz arrived with one of the corners of the box crushed in. It was like I took the money I paid for those and just flushed it down the toilet because now I have to replace them.

To be fair, BBTS sent me an Animated Starscream with a crushed box (which was not caused by shipping). "C80" my ass. I've got some "collector grade" boxes coming in from them, so lets hope things are different this time around. I just dont understand why you can buy pristine boxed TFs from brainless store chains like Walmart, yet an online store specializing in TFs keeps their stock in such crap condition...

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in the same boat, I've already ordered another Omega from ToynK. We'll see how it looks when it gets here. After my recent fortune, I'm not all that optimistic. I've got to get another Sky Lynx too. I'm thinking I may try LAFToys for that one.

Thanks to the commenters who offered advice on other retailers!

All 6 Animated toys @ Mickey D's. They've got the all, so don't let anyone behind the counter B.S. you they don't! Be nice about it though! :)

Yep, same here. On our way to my BIL's house in South Bend, IN, for a party, we stopped at a McD's on the toll road. While my wife and daughter were in the bathroom, I snaked the 5 I was missing (got Prime on the 4th). The people behind the counter weren't too thrilled about combing thru the box of toys, but I got them.

Bumblebee is cool, Lugnut and Ratchet are OK, Megatron is meh, Starscream is 95% fail. He'd have a decent robot mode if his wings angled correctly upward instead of downward, but his alt mode is just him lying down. not complaining, just noticing.

^ I gotta agree. I wasn't planning on getting this one but damn, he's great. Fantastic mold.

7-6-08haul.jpg

Don't worry, Prowl's just getting some upgrades IRL. I just happened to have his parts handy. I've already customized the paint job on salvage too. Allspark blue *shudders* ....

oh wow, he doesn't look bad at all. perhaps if i have an extra $15 i just might pick him up.

Armada Starscream- I don't care what people say, he's a badass. Fair poseability, cool alt mode.

TFA Lockdown - Missing knee articulation makes him a bit of a let down.. but he's still poseable enough to be entertaining..

Pull the legs down and tuck the alt mode front end parts into the leg, that'll give him knees. Are you one of those that doesn't read the instructions? :tfgrin

Almost never... :tflaugh usually if it completely stumps me I will, but generally I like to try to figure it out on my own.. but yeah.. holy crap, he's got knees :eek

.. now he's even taller..

Oh.. I got shorty voyager Lugnut today. I wouldn't say he's awesome win or anything, but I like the guy. :tfgrin