Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 7/05/08

PR: Jungle Fury---> [Asst. #30000 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers]:

x1 #30001 Sound Fury Tiger Ranger [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyNTFHaul_for_07-05-08.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Sat. 7/05/08

PR: Jungle Fury---> [Asst. #30000 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers]:

x1 #30001 Sound Fury Tiger Ranger [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyNTFHaul_for_07-05-08.jpg

Here's my stuff for the last few weeks. Encore Omega Supreme came today and the box is pretty farged. I'd stay away from Ebay Seller ID liqdeal, store name SPAM. I've already got another ordered. Why the farg can't people pack their stuff properly? How farging hard is it? I sat at work all night just waiting to get home and open the box only to find a giant glossy turd waiting for me.

On a positive note, I actually was able to buy Encore Ironhide and Ratchet off the shelf. Was up in NYC a couple weeks ago and came across a Japanese toy store (Adrianna from "The Soprano's" happened to be standing right outside it too). The price was a little high, but at least I knew exactly what I was getting. Several other stores in Chinatown had Takara TF's too. It was kinda nice to not be buying off the Internet. But they wanted $140 for Sky Lynx. Way too much, in my opinion.

post-8344-1215321462_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1215321470_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1215321477_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1215321583_thumb.jpg

Here's my stuff for the last few weeks. Encore Omega Supreme came today and the box is pretty farged. I'd stay away from Ebay Seller ID liqdeal, store name SPAM. I've already got another ordered. Why the farg can't people pack their stuff properly? How farging hard is it? I sat at work all night just waiting to get home and open the box only to find a giant glossy turd waiting for me.

Ugh I know how you feel. I got a 20th masterpiece prime from this guy on Ebay. He shipped it wrapped in nothing but a brown paper grocery bag!! He didn't put it in a box. No styrofoam peanuts or anything to protect it. The box was trashed! The figure was still in great shape and as I display ALL of my figs and stow the boxes, it wasn't that big a deal. Still it's the principal of the thing. For the record the guy is no longer allowed on Ebay. He had WAY too many complaints and negative feedbacks on that one.

I hadnt done anything on Saturday so i decided to go on a little toy run to wal mart at 11 pm, just so i figured I hadnt wasted the whole day, and there i found on one of the pallets two cases of the new Gi Joe wave so i got 2x BBQ 2x Bazooka 2x BATS 2x Snow Serpents 2x Hawk and 2x SS. I really dont think the night crew at wal mart cares a whole lot cause i practically opened the boxes in front of the workers.

I hadnt done anything on Saturday so i decided to go on a little toy run to wal mart at 11 pm, just so i figured I hadnt wasted the whole day, and there i found on one of the pallets two cases of the new Gi Joe wave so i got 2x BBQ 2x Bazooka 2x BATS 2x Snow Serpents 2x Hawk and 2x SS. I really dont think the night crew at wal mart cares a whole lot cause i practically opened the boxes in front of the workers.

i got beat to the punch, the only thing remaining from those cases when i got to wallycron (both of them) was two lone wild bills. i picked up the duke vs red star comic pack the other day.... anybody got a doc sticker they don't want? lol

Ugh I know how you feel. I got a 20th masterpiece prime from this guy on Ebay. He shipped it wrapped in nothing but a brown paper grocery bag!! He didn't put it in a box. No styrofoam peanuts or anything to protect it. The box was trashed! The figure was still in great shape and as I display ALL of my figs and stow the boxes, it wasn't that big a deal. Still it's the principal of the thing. For the record the guy is no longer allowed on Ebay. He had WAY too many complaints and negative feedbacks on that one.

Yep, I hear ya. In the last few weeks, I've had 2 Encore Ratchets and 1 Ironhide show up damaged, a Sky Lynx arrive with a beat up box and tape misplaced making it actually not "MISB," a Protoform Prime arrive in a paper envelope and now this Omega Supreme. It boggles the mind. I'm of the opinion that if you're a grown-up spending $100 on a toy, it probably won't bother you to pay a couple bones extra for bubble wrap or packing peanuts. Or they could just build it into the price of s/h. I think I'm just going to pay the higher prices at established on-line stores for new TF's instead of relying on Ebay for them. Ugh. People suck.

Speaking of which, can people recommend online stores? Or point me to a thread where it's discussed? I've had good dealings with ToynK, but have not heard good things about BBTS. Brian's Toys seems to have outrageous prices, and poor TF selection. Is TF Source the best place to go?

BBTS >>>>> all

i dunno who told you otherwise but they're lying !

Yep, I hear ya. In the last few weeks, I've had 2 Encore Ratchets and 1 Ironhide show up damaged, a Sky Lynx arrive with a beat up box and tape misplaced making it actually not "MISB," a Protoform Prime arrive in a paper envelope and now this Omega Supreme. It boggles the mind. I'm of the opinion that if you're a grown-up spending $100 on a toy, it probably won't bother you to pay a couple bones extra for bubble wrap or packing peanuts. Or they could just build it into the price of s/h. I think I'm just going to pay the higher prices at established on-line stores for new TF's instead of relying on Ebay for them. Ugh. People suck.

Speaking of which, can people recommend online stores? Or point me to a thread where it's discussed? I've had good dealings with ToynK, but have not heard good things about BBTS. Brian's Toys seems to have outrageous prices, and poor TF selection. Is TF Source the best place to go?

Well I've actually had a pretty good experience with BBTS. LAFToys is pretty good as well. Well actually I should say I've only ever bought from them when they were at local conventions. Nice folk there though. I'm sure that ordering online with them would be good as well.

Today and yesterday

Transformers

x1 Animated Prowl

x1 Animated lockdown

x1 Animated Cybertron mode Prime

x1 Animated Ratchet

Other

x1 Alteisen Nacht model kit(FINALLY!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!) LOL

x1 Final Fantasy VI Advance