Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 7/03/08

Transformers Universe - Deluxe Wave #1 (Asst. #83665):

x4 #83668 Tankor [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series #7 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #60358):

x1 Happiny With Battle Link Base [store: Toys-"R"-Us]

MyHybridHaul_for_07-03-08.jpg

A buddy of mine working in Washington DC came back home to Montreal today, and brought me back some goodies:

- TFTM2007 - Fast Action Battler - Fire Blast Optimus Prime [MOSC]

- TFTM2007 - Allspark Power series - Nightwatch Optimus Prime [MISB]

- TFTM2007 - Premium Series - Optimus Prime [MISB]

tf191.jpg

Another great Prime haul. The only 2 Movie Primes I still need at this point are Trans-Scanning (waiting for A3U to ship) and the Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime...

A buddy of mine working in Washington DC came back home to Montreal today, and brought me back some goodies:

- TFTM2007 - Fast Action Battler - Fire Blast Optimus Prime [MOSC]

- TFTM2007 - Allspark Power series - Nightwatch Optimus Prime [MISB]

- TFTM2007 - Premium Series - Optimus Prime [MISB]

tf191.jpg

Another great Prime haul. The only 2 Movie Primes I still need at this point are Trans-Scanning (waiting for A3U to ship) and the Battle-Damaged Voyager Prime...

Recent Wish List gifts..My favorite stuff!

0703080806.jpg

0626081621.jpg

0626081620a.jpg

0626081620b.jpg

0701081513.jpg

0701081636.jpg

0628080844.jpg

0627080931.jpg

0702081236.jpg

0625080925.jpg

I got my 2nd Trans Scanning Optimus Prime, for bot mode..The instructions suck, but youtube helped and made it easy. I got Ratchet and Jazz in to go with my Soundwave and Prime, but I'm still waiting for Ironhide and Skylynx to get in. I got the 2 special Diamond Select busts, reformatted Megatron, and Coronation Starscream..2 of the coolest versions of these busts EVER. The detail is fantastic. I couldn't wait for my WL order to come in for the Voyager Prime, so I bought one at Target. I got another 3 piece Kabaya set, I just wanted the Prime..If anyone wants the Megatron version, let me know. That's all for now, on it's way, more Encore, and the 2 new Binaltech, and the MA-21 takara chromed movie Prime. Yay!

Got 3 new toys, Animated Jazz and I caved in and bought Animated Prowl & Bumblebee. I told myself only to buy certain ones, but I got tired of searching for the ones I want and had the urge to just buy something. I haven't opened any of them though.... tempted to, its not like I'm gonna sell them

I'm too lazy to take pics ryt now, everybody knows that they look like anyways.

OK, so at Toys R Us Dublin CA I found these little critters:

ActivatorsWave1.jpg

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

I got home and decided to check my local TRU in Modesto CA. Not only did they have the critters above, they also had these:

UniverseWave1.jpg

:doh