Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

img0100bb8.jpg

this storm shadow is pure farging win, and the accessories O_O i can't believe this set was $10! i really like this shipwreck deco, and copperhead is really nice too. he has roadblock's hands and destros lack of a second knee joint which sucks, but the figure is nicely painted and looks awesome. i just had to get this vers of duke so he can hang off the awe striker, flag held high. now if the mailman would just be nice to me and bring me my awe and hiss >_>

honestly though, the storm shadow vs firefly two pack is the best $10 i've spent in a long damn time.

wahoo, picked up my Transformers animated prime vs megatron 2 pack tonight after work, now if the mailman would bring me all my ebay stuff ive won in the past week lol... all today

SO far this past weekend and tonight....all current :animated except Grimlock.

I know alot of folks have not been just overly joyed with these figures. I gotta say, I like them all so far. The designs and engineering I am just really impressed with. Not to mention the paint jobs. I havn't seen any of the paint app. problems that some have pointed out.

Picked up a Grimlock today (they're in Milwaukee) so that makes all of the Animated figs that are out :)

So far Lugnut is at the top of my list, he's just so damn cool !!!

Markticon.

SO far this past weekend and tonight....all current :animated except Grimlock.

I know alot of folks have not been just overly joyed with these figures. I gotta say, I like them all so far. The designs and engineering I am just really impressed with. Not to mention the paint jobs. I havn't seen any of the paint app. problems that some have pointed out.

Me to man, I love the way these animated figures look , also its our first chance to really get cybertron mode figures,, that werent the small metal titanium ones....

I got the prime vs megatron 2 pack just because I wanted a smaller version of megs and I wanted the delux earth mode version of Prime, cause I got his cybertron mode, and grimlock and voyager size megatron comin in the mail to me... but yeah im really diggin these figures, they look very well done to me.. I just love there looks

ON bigbadtoystore yesterday I ordered an animated lugnut. it should arrive in about 5 days ill try to upload a few pics.
well i found them both at the forestpark walmart and fairfield twp walmart i got both.

Made my first in-store Animated purchases a couple days ago: Dlx Bumblebee and Ratchet, and Voyager Starscream; I'd previously picked up a loose battle-damaged Dlx Earth Optimus Prime from a board member. A very nice intro to the line IMO.

BB and Ratchet are cool, even if BB's arms are a bit hobbled by lots of unnecessary plastic. Modded and fixed, I'll post a kitbash thread soon w/ pics.

Starscream was a $20 hunk of fail bec. one of his thumbs was missing. :wtf The hands were very loose, and it's easy to see how the thumb probably fell off before he even got put in his box back in China. So, another $4 in gas later, I'm back from WM with a new one, which I checked for completeness in the store. He is quite awesome, but while I'm not one to bemoan the lack of a G1 color scheme, I have to wonder why they chose to paint him like Thundercracker. I bet they'll come out w/ a G1-inspired repaint, which I'll get (because I'm a sucker) and call this one TC.

First thing I did to him is shorten up those missiles- did anyone notice the kick-ass shark eyes and teeth molded into the missiles?! Like Beast Wars (Ultra) Jetstorm, what a totally awesome detail! I'm painting the eyes white and the teeth/mouth red.

well the mailman brought one of my ebay items. a classics Rodimus figure... now the rest needs to come tomorow lol