Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 5/26/08

Transformers Movie > Leader Class > Wave #6 (Asst. #81058):

x1 #83765 Megatron (Premium Series Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Saga Legends - Wave #6 (2008)" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87630 "Figure: Commander Neyo (Episode III Collectible Coin)" [store: Wal-Mart]

Koch Vision DVD(s):

x1 American Idol: Season #6 - Final Performance Show / The Top 2 DVD [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x7 LOTD-EN Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_05-26-08.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 5/26/08

Transformers Movie > Leader Class > Wave #6 (Asst. #81058):

x1 #83765 Megatron (Premium Series Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Saga Legends - Wave #6 (2008)" (Asst. #85770):

x1 #87630 "Figure: Commander Neyo (Episode III Collectible Coin)" [store: Wal-Mart]

Koch Vision DVD(s):

x1 American Idol: Season #6 - Final Performance Show / The Top 2 DVD [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x7 LOTD-EN Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_05-26-08.jpg

Recent stuff:

I bought the shuttle half of Sky Lynx on eBay, and he's huge! I'd never seen one in person, so I didn't know how big he'd be. I collect space shuttles, and I have several about 7in. long, and somehow I had it in my head that Skylynx would be the same size. He's huge! Some sticker wear, and some scratches and scuffs, but he's all there and cool as hell. Did I mention he's big? 'cause he's HUGE! I modded his tail for better articulation, and stripped all his decals (some were already missing) so I can paint his details like the real shuttles. It's actually quite a nice replica, good details, except for the underside.

G1 Mirage came from a fellow TF collector. I heart Mirage, he's complete, too, only missing his box- came with instructions (minty!), all 3 missiles (w/ 2 still on the tree!), launcher, and rifle. He's got some play/sticker wear, but the price was right. Reprolabels will take care of some of that. I'll prob get their Classics Mirage set so they match.

Aaaaaand, for the first time ever, I've gotten my filthy little mitts on a TF toy before its local release! Picked up an opened/new Animated Deluxe Optimus Prime from a board member, the battle-damaged 2-pack version, for just about retail. Sweet. He's only missing his axe, but I have plenty of other misc. weapons he can use.

AniPrime is pretty freakin' cool! A great stance, and great colors, kind of a satin finish. Looks totally awesome holding an orange Energon axe like the one that comes with Strongarm. I brought Pepsi Prime to work today to compare him to AniPrime, and they look really cool together, pics later. I'm gong to like the Animated line a lot I think, which can only get me in trouble.

W00t, I have a haul to post!

First, my first mail-order Transformer, Encore Ratchet, all the way from Japan :D

He's awesome, smaller than I thought, but still, very cool ^^

Ratchet.jpg

And I went to Toys'R'Us, and bought Movie Deluxe Arcee and Titanium War Within Ultra Magnus.

Arcee is even cooler irl, and Ultra Magnus is looser than my really used G1 Starscream :P But I can make him stand, so it's all good ^^

arcee.jpgultramagnus.jpg

HLJ was awesome, took less than a week to get Ratchet, which is faster than a package takes from Norway to Norway, usually lol. Wasn't that expensive even, I'm so ordering more from HLJ ^^

The past week or so has been good to me.

GI Joe stuff

Wave 8

Baroness

Roadblock

Cobra Commander

Wave 7

Vipers x4

Spirit

Snake Eyes

HISS driver

Wild Bill

duke

Wave 4 comic pack

Firefly & Storm Shadow

From a friend I got

Animated 2 pack prime and megs

Animated Bumblebee

I found Stealth Bumblebee from the Movie line.

And I picked this up for a friend. Much cooler in person than I thought it would be:

dsc01116bx4.jpg

And I picked this up for a friend. Much cooler in person than I thought it would be:

dsc01116bx4.jpg

It's very cool. My fav out of all the clear stuff I have.

Speaking of.

Thursday haul.

29-may-haul.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 5/29/08

Engine Sentai Go-Onger (2008):

x1 Special G6 Engine Soul Chip [Ebay Seller: zeoblack]

MyNTFHaul_for_05-29-08.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 5/29/08

Engine Sentai Go-Onger (2008):

x1 Special G6 Engine Soul Chip [Ebay Seller: zeoblack]

MyNTFHaul_for_05-29-08.jpg