Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

0522080938.jpg

SDCC Exclusive WW Grimlock, and Stealth Bumblebee.

All that's left now is the Takara Tomy Classics Starscream, the voyager Animated Prime, and I'm all done with the birthday stuff.

Picked up double of all the new Gi Joes today...so it looks like a beat Buddykiller again. lol

:tflaugh

i'm just glad you don't live near me. at least i can get my singles :P

have ya seen the new two-packs yet?

also, the mail woman was nice to me today...

img0075gi6.jpg

now, if i can just get a g1 um i'll be set, but i highly doubt i'll be getting one, i refuse to pay over $25 for it. i hope to hell they'll pack some in with the two TRU exclusives, but i'm not holding my breath. WW megs ranks right up there with rodimus as a must have titanium with his only problem being the shoulders. if they'd only done all of the titaniums like this as far as the distribution of the diecast this line wouldn't have died JMO.

No i havent seen the new Comic Packs, my wal mart just restocked a ridiculous amount of comic packs wave 1-3 and my target which used to be good for toys has now become slow with them and dont even ask about my shopko. Atleast I was able to pick up the new Force Unleashed Rancor from Target today, and let me tell you now that the Rancor is freakin HUGE!

Well here is part one of a three part Transformers shopping spree. ^_^ I am a very happy kitty.

Bumblebee Keychain

Optimus Prime Keychain

Deluxe Target Exclusive Decepticon Brawl

Deluxe Target Exclusive Autobot Jazz

All Spark Battles Ironhide vs. Desert Blackout

All Spark Battles Bumblebee vs. Scorponok

Robot Heroes Protoform Jazz and Decepticon Brawl

Robot Heroes Bumblebee and Starscream

Robot Heroes Optimus Prime and Scorponok

Robot Heroes Ironhide and Bonecrusher

Voyager Class Incinerator

2 Transformers Puzzles

1 Hello Kitty Puzzle

15zl8b9.jpg

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, so this is my first post. Been lurking for a few days now, and I just won this on ebay and I was pretty excited and wanted to share here.

d101_1.JPG

Binaltech BT-10 Grimlock for $36

Pretty good for some of the prices I've seen him go for

Wheee!

- Transformers Timelines - Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass Evil Autobots Optimus Prime [MISP, from ebay]

tf186.jpg

Yay! Another Prime for my collection. All I own from the Botcon 2008 set is Rodimus and Prime. The only other one I still want is Starscream. Gotta hunt one down now, message me if you've got one for sale!

Wheee!

- Transformers Timelines - Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass Evil Autobots Optimus Prime [MISP, from ebay]

tf186.jpg

Yay! Another Prime for my collection. All I own from the Botcon 2008 set is Rodimus and Prime. The only other one I still want is Starscream. Gotta hunt one down now, message me if you've got one for sale!