Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Dx-05 2 pack BC vs Magmatron

holy crap what is that? i know its from galaxy force...but...those horns on his back...please tell me for i know nothing

not galaxy force, probably beast wars neo due to the fact that big convoy and magmatron where leaders in that era according to wiki.

Dx-05 2 pack BC vs Magmatron

holy crap what is that? i know its from galaxy force...but...those horns on his back...please tell me for i know nothing

not galaxy force, probably beast wars neo due to the fact that big convoy and magmatron where leaders in that era according to wiki.

BW Neo Korean release.

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 5/09/08

Transformers Movie - Voyager Class - Wave #6 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #83808 Blackout (Premium Series Version) [store: Meijer]

PR: Jungle Fury---> [Asst. #30000 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers]:

x1 #30008 Super Legends Lord Zedd [store: Meijer]

x1 #30011 Super Legends Green Power Ranger [store: Meijer]

x1 #30181 Evil Melle with Flit the Fly [store: Meijer]

MyHybridHaul_for_05-09-08.jpg

dude if u see any more around tell me because i want him and premium bumblebee

My TF Haul For Mon. 5/12/08

Transformers Botcon 2006 Stuff:

x1 BTC 2006 Golden Disk "100th" Pin [TFW2005 Member: Victorysabre / TFCC Member: Victorysabre]

MyTFHaul_for_05-12-08.jpg

My TF Haul For Mon. 5/12/08

Transformers Botcon 2006 Stuff:

x1 BTC 2006 Golden Disk "100th" Pin [TFW2005 Member: Victorysabre / TFCC Member: Victorysabre]

MyTFHaul_for_05-12-08.jpg

Rather large haul for me today.

This is actually Part 1 (out of 3) of my "didn't-attend-Botcon-but-spent-a-fortune-on-toys-that-weekend-anyways" stuff. Still waiting for Part 3 to come in sometime in the next couple of days...

- 25th Anniversary (black version) Macross Do You Remember Love 1/48 VF-1S [MISB, from Ages 3 and Up]

- 25th Anniversary (black version) Macross Plus 1/60 YF-19 [MISB, from Ages 3 and Up]

- Transformers Spotlight - Mirage [from Ages 3 and Up]

tf184.jpg

Got these during A3U's Botcon weekend sale.

To be totally honest, I'm rather underwhelmed by the 25th Anniversary Macross jets. They are rather fragile, and don't hold together all that well in robot mode that well either. I paid good money expecting something of the quality of MP Prime, and I got stuff that are more fragile than MP Starscream... Still, they do look really nice for display, although they're both smaller than I expected them to be...

The comic was a freebie from the sale.

Rather large haul for me today.

This is actually Part 1 (out of 3) of my "didn't-attend-Botcon-but-spent-a-fortune-on-toys-that-weekend-anyways" stuff. Still waiting for Part 3 to come in sometime in the next couple of days...

- 25th Anniversary (black version) Macross Do You Remember Love 1/48 VF-1S [MISB, from Ages 3 and Up]

- 25th Anniversary (black version) Macross Plus 1/60 YF-19 [MISB, from Ages 3 and Up]

- Transformers Spotlight - Mirage [from Ages 3 and Up]

tf184.jpg

Got these during A3U's Botcon weekend sale.

To be totally honest, I'm rather underwhelmed by the 25th Anniversary Macross jets. They are rather fragile, and don't hold together all that well in robot mode that well either. I paid good money expecting something of the quality of MP Prime, and I got stuff that are more fragile than MP Starscream... Still, they do look really nice for display, although they're both smaller than I expected them to be...

The comic was a freebie from the sale.

Premium Series Megatron...i broke down and got him, he does look better than the first release!!