Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

0503080105qd7.jpg

WOOT!

found this at my walmart tonight. wasn't expecting to see this wave so soon. the sad part is that this was the only remnant left, farging scalpers. HOWEVER, this means the start of a bunch of late night runs to walmart -_-

also, yes yes i know not a tf haul, perhaps i'll have more when universe rolls along and whenever i get to mom n dads so i can send satan's camaro his monies.

Small, but total kick-ass haul for me today (well, yesterday, at this point):

- Transformers The Movie 2007 - Stealth Bumblebee [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- Transformers Animated - Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - DX Megazord Power Sword [Loose and battered up, from ZeroXMarquis of Rangerboard]

- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Blade Blaster keychain [Loose, from ZeroXMarquis of Rangerboard]

tf181.jpg

Animated Deluxe Cybertron Prime kicks butt beyond belief, as a toy. Highly recommended. :)

And that DX Megazord Power Sword will be "restored" to go with my Megazord; mine came with the soft-plastic-rounded grey sword...

Small, but total kick-ass haul for me today (well, yesterday, at this point):

- Transformers The Movie 2007 - Stealth Bumblebee [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- Transformers Animated - Deluxe Cybertron Optimus Prime [MOSC, from local Zellers]

- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - DX Megazord Power Sword [Loose and battered up, from ZeroXMarquis of Rangerboard]

- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Blade Blaster keychain [Loose, from ZeroXMarquis of Rangerboard]

tf181.jpg

Animated Deluxe Cybertron Prime kicks butt beyond belief, as a toy. Highly recommended. :)

And that DX Megazord Power Sword will be "restored" to go with my Megazord; mine came with the soft-plastic-rounded grey sword...

T'was Free Comic Book Day today and I grabbed two copies of the Transformers Animated Free Comic Book Day comic.

Comic! :P

So glad I didn't pay any money for it though. (-_-) The TFA comics really don't interest me and IMO if you'd never seen the cartoon they're pretty confusing and lots of stuff just doesn't make sense (because they omit a lot of scenes).

They also mispelt "Decepticons" (as 'Decipticons') in the Megatron profile... or maybe IDW got hacked by a NZ fan. Looking at you starscream the great and Damolishor2!! :P :P

In the last month I've gotten:

BT Tracks (Yellow version)

BT Prowl (Blue version)

BTA Alert

BTA Broadblast

and

KISS Autorooper (the big one)

AND I've got BT Meister/Zoom Zoom (Red version) and MP Greenscream on the way...

I've been on a tear lately!

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 5/03/08

Transformers Animated - Voyagers - Wave #1 (Asst. #83463):

x2 #83469 Starscream [store: Wal-Mart]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 May 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 5 + JUMP-EN024 Cyber Dinosaur [ultra Rare] [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 SDDE-EN "The Dark Emperor" Structure Deck [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_05-03-08.jpg

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 5/03/08

Transformers Animated - Voyagers - Wave #1 (Asst. #83463):

x2 #83469 Starscream [store: Wal-Mart]

Shonen Jump Issues:

x1 May 2008 - VOL 6. - Issue 5 + JUMP-EN024 Cyber Dinosaur [ultra Rare] [store: Wal-Mart]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 SDDE-EN "The Dark Emperor" Structure Deck [store: Wal-Mart]

MyHybridHaul_for_05-03-08.jpg

Movie Junkerbee .. had one on the pegs at Target the other day. Obiviously from sitting in their stockhouse for an untold amount of months *as with many first release barricades and so forth* .. the concept of having a trashy alt mode humors me even now. Definetly not as cool or as engineered as the 08 Bee. If anything, Junkerbee reminds me of the old Datsun Bros.

Well, I went out today, mostly looking for 25th Anni. 'Joes, but was surprised to find a couple of Stealth 'Bees and Salvages at one of the Targets I frequent. I grabbed one of each, but still haven't found any 'Joes.

It was nice finding those TFs, though, even moreso now that Targets are only charging $6.99 for them =)