Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Whoohooooo! Finally!

- TF Galaxy Force - Starscream [MIB, from Metrotitan of Cybertron.ca]

tf174.jpg

Thanks to Metrotitan, I finally got one of the TFs that I've been searching for for a very long time, for a great price too.

Hasbro was really stupid not to release this mould in this color scheme in North America... The red-ish Voyager Starscream in the 2-pack with Vector Prime is cool, but not GF Starscream cool. :)

And I know I normally only post 1 picture per haul, but this guy's so cool I had to take a few more snapshots:

gfss02.jpg

gfss01.jpg

gfss00.jpg

Whoohooooo! Finally!

tf174.jpg

Thanks to Metrotitan, I finally got one of the TFs that I've been searching for for a very long time, for a great price too.

Hasbro was really stupid not to release this mould in this color scheme in North America... The red-ish Voyager Starscream in the 2-pack with Vector Prime is cool, but not GF Starscream cool. :)

And I know I normally only post 1 picture per haul, but this guy's so cool I had to take a few more snapshots:

gfss02.jpg

gfss01.jpg

gfss00.jpg

RM-15 star saber, RM-16 victory leo, another classic starsream, premium series optimus prime

Whoohooooo! Finally!

tf174.jpg

gfss02.jpg

gfss01.jpg

gfss00.jpg

:thumb the dude is bad azz

dscf0886vy0.jpg

I've found out that Dr Archivle will fit in diaclone pilot compartments.

(Slag is just missing one missle and hisother launcher, the others are in his chest)

Picked up a few TF odds and ends from a fellow collector, notably the 6 human figs belonging to the "Capture of Bumblebee" and "Desert Attack" Screen Battles sets. They're cool. I cut them off their bases so they're more realistic. Also grabbed a Mega Morphs Hulk tank, mostly complete and actually pretty cool. It has great hands, and lots of kit bash potential, but I think I'll keep it intact for now.

He also sold me the BFG from RiD Ultra Magnus, minus missiles. Having just picked up a G1 UM, I was curious, and after a little work, G1 UM can wield that cannon in robot mode, and carry it as a mounted weapon in truck mode! Robot mode requires the simple shaving of one of the red "handle" parts on the gun, so it fits snugly into the G1 UM fist. Truck mode is just as easy- it's basically the chest-mount mode of the cannon, with 2 of the pegs pressed into existing screw holes on top of the trailer. It helps to make those holes just a tiny bit bigger, makes it easier to install and remove. It looks awesome, like it came that way.

I now have 6 Ultra Magnus figs, including movie Leader and Legends Nightwatch Optimus Prime, whom I am calling UM, what the hell. So, those 2 plus RiD, Spychangers, G1, and Classics. I'd like to find the G1 Robot Heroes, Heroes of Cybertron, Armada Dlx (Universe?), 6" Titanium, and Energon, but that last one seems to be rare and pricey. Similarly, Masterpiece UM is not very likely to end up on my shelf in this lifetime.

More recently, I got the Reprolabels Movie Upgrade 10 and 11 sets, Voyager Prime and Longarm, respectively. I have the Target Robovision Prime, which apparently has slightly different shades of blue that don't quite match the blue flames in the set, but it's no big deal. I like the flames a lot, I might even buff off some of the original flames (side of hood and roof) and use the new ones. The chrome is great, it really wakes up the rear end of the alt mode. Likewise, the long strip of blue lights on the front bumper look great, but they're tricky to line up properly. The rear fender lights are a little iffy- they're supposed to be stuck over the molded tail lights, but I'm concerned that they won't stick very well on those tiny raised bumps. They would look nice, tho. The robot mode decals are great, esp the tiny Autobot logo. The set comes with red chest flames for his lower chest area, which is apparently blue on the regular Voy Prime but red on mine. So I'll have to find the right shade of blue to paint those spots, then use the flame decals.

The Longarm set is very nice too, with one flaw: the door decals w/ the new name and phone # are too translucent, and you can see the old "Orson's Towing" under it. An easy solution is to buff off the old door markings, or paint over them in white. Otherwise, it's an excellent set, nice tail light details, and the alternate "continuity error" set of phone number decals is a nice touch.

And lastly, still to be delivered, Armada Unicron for $16 shipped! He appears to be complete, but he might be missing one of his planet halves/"wings". He does have his minion, his big chest missile, and his leg missiles.

Now If I could find the latest Cybertron repaints at TRU, the new Allspark jets...